Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM in various decades since 40's ((Photo show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
    i think everyone bought their coats/jackets from the same store? lol such a communist feel to it

I remember this game. It was against the Soviet Union's B team. We lost 1-0 to an Aleksandr Mostovoi goal. Haha Ghilich is the keeper!

Edit: Found the game report: http://www.teammelli.com/matchdata/d...ls.php?id=2102
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Original 1982 Asian Games lineup.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I have pictures of most of Iran's lineups throughout TM's history. If anyone has any requests from a game let me know.

Comment

Guess who the guy is standing next to our goalkeeper?!

Amir Hashemi = Jahanbakhshs current agent in the Netherlands!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              I have pictures of most of Iran's lineups throughout TM's history. If anyone has any requests from a game let me know.
              Do you have TM’s squad away against Australia in 1977 which we won 1-0 ??
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

I remember this game. It was against the Soviet Union's B team. We lost 1-0 to an Aleksandr Mostovoi goal. Haha Ghilich is the keeper!
                Edit: Found the game report: http://www.teammelli.com/matchdata/d...ls.php?id=2102
                How is that their B team? Guys like Mostovoi, Shalimov and Kanchelskis were all A team players and some of the best Russia had at the time.

Edit 1: Upon further review it is clear to me that this was the USSR U-21 team.

Edit 2: Upon further review considering guys like Andriy Bal played, it was a mix of their U-21 and senior team.
                Last edited by Nokhodi; 07-11-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  How is that their B team? Guys like Mostovoi, Shalimov and Kanchelskis were all A team players and some of the best Russia had at the time.

Edit 1: Upon further review it is clear to me that this was the USSR U-21 team.

Edit 2: Upon further review considering guys like Andriy Bal played, it was a mix of their U-21 and senior team.
                  They were A team players in years to come. This game took place in February of 1990. A mix of U21 and senior team essentially makes a B team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                    Do you have TM’s squad away against Australia in 1977 which we won 1-0 ??
                    Of course.

Comment

Can someone name the question marks in this picture?

R to L standing: Abedian- Abtahi, Fononi, Ashouri, Azizian, Zarincheh
                      R to L sitting: ?-Mohammadkhani, ?, Amir Hashemi, Moharami

Comment

If the picture belong to that game, the line up in this link is not right, the guy next to Ghilich is Amir Hashemi, JB agent and not RIP Reza Ahadi, even both had similar hair style and look.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I found the answers, but I did not know by heart.
                          Do you want me to say or would you like other members to try as well?

Comment

Comment

I'll let others guess at the names. The lineup is from our 1-0 loss to Poland in 1990.
                              Also here's a clearer picture of it without the watermark blocking the faces:

Comment

If the picture belong to that game, the line up in this link is not right, the guy next to Ghilich is Amir Hashemi, JB agent and not RIP Reza Ahadi, even both had similar hair style and look.
                                Yes the lineup is wrong although I remember Ahadi also playing in some of those daheyeh fajr games that year due to watching my taped versions of them a million times but I can't say for sure it was this one (although I'm fairly positive) so it's possible this pic was taken at halftime after Hashemi Moghaddam had come on for Ahadi. Here's a clearer pic with the names:

Comment

Working...
                                X