Sultan ASHKAN DEJAGEH retirment thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sultan ASHKAN DEJAGEH retirment thread.

By far the MOST SUPERIOR style of play by any teammelli player ever wear the jersey..
    he easily makes team melli all time team
    as rw.

Hes the top G Andrew tate of Iranian football because before him and Queiroz the team was full of a bunch of selfish babies, but Dejagah was the man and demanded better from everyone else.
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Sultan is a derogatory word for an Iranian mashti

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post
        Lol both "Sultan" and "Top G Andrew Tate" - bichareh Ashkan jAn didn't deserve that 😭

Homage from Wolfsburg:

https://x.com/VfL_Wolfsburg/status/1791481058354970854

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Lol both "Sultan" and "Top G Andrew Tate" - bichareh Ashkan jAn didn't deserve that 😭

Homage from Wolfsburg:

https://x.com/VfL_Wolfsburg/status/1791481058354970854
          😭 getting called Andrew Tate, poor guy

Comment

To me he was the best technical and physical player. A shame he was injured so often.

If we had 2 like him in our midfield we’d dominate for a long time.

Comment

His match against Argentina (nearly scoring a header and earning a should-be PK) will be one of my top 3 all-time TM memories.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VjtjbXzvvg4

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post
                  I have no idea🤣explain why so I don't insult people with out knowing.

in iran footballi term the name sultan is a very prestige nickname.
                  Only 2 players have ever given this title.
                  SULTAN ALI JABBARI
                  AND OF COURSE SULTAN ALI PARVIN.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    His match against Argentina (nearly scoring a header and earning a should-be PK) will be one of my top 3 all-time TM memories.
                    Iran if went up 1-0 and they would of on pk kick
                    no way Argentina would score.
                    That was glorious lost in history of tm if there is such a thing. Dejageh in footballi term SERVICE KARDEH BOOD eventual wc finalist roo.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Iran if went up 1-0 and they would of on pk kick
                      no way Argentina would score.
                      That was glorious lost in history of tm if there is such a thing. Dejageh in footballi term SERVICE KARDEH BOOD eventual wc finalist roo.
                      I was in the stadium. A Brazilian guy wearing a Santos jersey ran from the bottom of the section all the way to my dad and I wearing our Iran jerseys and was screaming that it was a penalty and getting into fights with the Argentinians around us.

We thought this was the final stand 300 Irooni style 3 vs 30,000.

I was ready to take out legions of Kotoolos like Nader Shah

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I was in the stadium. A Brazilian guy wearing a Santos jersey ran from the bottom of the section all the way to my dad and I wearing our Iran jerseys and was screaming that it was a penalty and getting into fights with the Argentinians around us.

We thought this was the final stand 300 Irooni style 3 vs 30,000.

I was ready to take out legions of Kotoolos like Nader Shah
                        🤣🤣🤣🤣
                        They would of renamed Jame hazfi after you guys🤣
                        that was 100% pk

Comment

Even though he didn’t live up to his potential and we didn’t see him enough (came late, injured, fell out of form) he is still one of my favorite players of all time. His technical ability was so special. He ultimately had a career ending injury, he was never supposed to be a CAM, he was a speedy RW and was no longer playing to his potential due to his inability to get back to form. He ended up becoming much slower and a shadow of himself. I remember Azmoun talking about how much pain he was always in.

he was also so mentally strong.

a true warrior, thank you ashkan hooligan!
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            to me it was his incredible TM Debut ..! Best Ever by anyone before and likely to be after..!!
                            especially after so many questioning if it was worth the hassle to cap-tie him for iran..!!
                            regardless of the 2goals scored, his every touch on the ball to me looked a massive upgrade to the TM's stock at hand @that time..!
                            certainly the highest caliber TM footballer of recent decades....(had he the physical fitness and strength, only mighty AK8 coulda matched and usurp him on overall footballing caliber front..!)

shame that he was busted and injured more than half the time needed @TM ..!! :/

still annoyed at CQ for keeping him sidelined all WC18, not bringing him and saman, or even Gucci off the bench much sooner in the must win vs Portugal..!!

Comment

How come he has aged so fast?
                              is it beacause of all medications he has used due to his injuries.?... he always looked 5 years older than his age and he looks 10 years older then his age now.

Comment

Working...
                              X