No announcement yet.

AFC ASIAN CUP FUTSAL 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-1 FT, dominated the game in comparison to UZB.

Central Asia is getting extremely good, Thailand kind of stagnated, Japan was also rather underwhelming.

We were missing Tayyebi who was our key player 2022 with 10 goals (top-goalscorer of that tournament).

Japan had a good streak the last 10 years but now again there is no time window, where Iran is not the best team by ranking.

Out of the last 6 competitions, Iran and Japan won 3 times, while Iran became 2nd times and 3rd time. Japan became 2nd one time and did not reach the semis two times.

Thailand became 2nd two times, 3rd one time and 4th one time.

Uzbekistan was more consistent with 2 times 2nd, 4 times 3rd.

Comment

Congratulations
      13th ac trophy

Comment

Congratulations TM and Iran!

Comment

WC draw in one month.

see You in Uzbekistan in September!

Comment

Congrats to all. Finally something to cheer about.
            This Color
            Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Iran vs Thailand Final Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uvo6Wy2jIo

Comment

“I remember the day I lost the 2022 final against Japan. I had to apologise to everyone, especially to the Iranian fans. Today, I’m happy that they stayed patient with me and I want to dedicate this trophy to everyone back home, especially my late father, who did not see me win the trophy as a head coach,” said Shamsaei.​

Comment

Iran's Saeid Ahmad Abbasi’ named the Most Valuable Player and win the Top Scorer Award at the AFC Futsal Asian Cup, with 8 goals.

"I’m really grateful for being named the MVP and winning the Top Scorer Award. The main reason behind these honours is our collective journey to becoming champions. From day one, we were united in pursuit of excellence and now that we’ve achieved it, I couldn’t be happier.

"Scoring goals is just one aspect of the game for me. I do it for the team, not to chase individual targets. Contributing to my team’s success makes me happy and I want to dedicate this win to the supporters here and back home who fueled our journey with their energy. These awards are also dedicated to my family.

"We have a mix of experienced players and young players, we are ready to move forward and perform at the FIFA Futsal World Cup in Uzbekistan."​

Comment

Comment

Can this team go to wc semi .
                      expectation is wc semi anything less
                      Shamsaie must go.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Iran's Saeid Ahmad Abbasi’ named the Most Valuable Player and win the Top Scorer Award at the AFC Futsal Asian Cup, with 8 goals.

"I’m really grateful for being named the MVP and winning the Top Scorer Award. The main reason behind these honours is our collective journey to becoming champions. From day one, we were united in pursuit of excellence and now that we’ve achieved it, I couldn’t be happier.

"Scoring goals is just one aspect of the game for me. I do it for the team, not to chase individual targets. Contributing to my team’s success makes me happy and I want to dedicate this win to the supporters here and back home who fueled our journey with their energy. These awards are also dedicated to my family.

"We have a mix of experienced players and young players, we are ready to move forward and perform at the FIFA Futsal World Cup in Uzbekistan."​
                        Even though it is standard talks emphasizing the team effort. It is still a good signal of pro attitude which makes me confortable knowing these guys are solid blokes that give it their all.

Comment

Celebration video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErOefGvlfsE

Comment

“We will now shift our focus to the FIFA World Cup. The preparations for that will be different, and we need good support from the federation. I have had plenty of support from my team of advisors and assistant head coach. The decision whether I remain as head coach depends on the federation.”​
                            -Shamsaei

Comment

Asians in WC

Comment

Seeds are out for wc

Iran pot A

I hope tm land morroco in its group to revenge the friendly lose that led to a big fight...

Comment

Working...
                                X