Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7am PST match time

Comment

Playing like crap. This team will not win it IMHO.

3-3 now extra time

Lazy players. No plans. Iranian style coaching. Shamsaei was a great player but a good coach I am not sure.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We won on penalties. 4-3
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Uzbeks played very well. It was hard to break them down. TM did well to keep composure in last 5 minutes of regular time and nearly won it in the last seconds of ET (hit the cross bar). This was our final, IMO.

Comment

Thailand and Tajik also went to PKs. Thailand won.

Comment

This tournament has been dominated by Iran and the Ostan countries. I can't remember another time we had all Ostans and Iran in this situation. I hope Afghanistan wins the play off for the WC Place. Definitely, futsal has shifted from east Asia to west Asia.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

SF highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQ2WKHG8OU

Comment

The worst game from our team EVER !!! if it wasn’t for 2 UZBEK own goals we would be crying ! What a disaster of playing ! No focus. Letting in easy goals. Lack of concentration and creativity!! Shamsaee better kick his teams Ass big time before they meet Thailand as Uzbeks deserved the win IMO !

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                    Playing like crap. This team will not win it IMHO.

3-3 now extra time

Lazy players. No plans. Iranian style coaching. Shamsaei was a great player but a good coach I am not sure.
                    Shamsai is horrible

Comment

Final Sunday, April 28, 2024 at 4am PST (boooo)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Final Sunday, April 28, 2024 at 4am PST (boooo)
                        4am for ac futsal 🤣🤣 I wish them luck without my eyes.
                        if it was futsal wc final its worth it to make it an all nighter ..

Comment

Afg playoff to go wc
                          starts few minutes
                          Afc ac ytc

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                            Afg playoff to go wc
                            starts few minutes
                            Afc ac ytc
                            AFARIN SHIRBACHEHA AFGHANISTAN 🇮🇷🇦🇫🇮🇷🇦🇫🇮🇷🇦🇫🇮🇷🇦🇫🇮🇷🇦🇫🇮🇷🇦🇫

Comment

3-1 for Iran against Thailand in the Final with 7 minutes to go. It seems we are more comfortable with Thailands playing style, CAFA members play quite alike and improved extremely => CAFA will send 4 members to the World Cup (Uzbekistan as 3rd and host, Iran as 1st, Tajikistan 4th, Afghanistan 5th). Kyrgyzstan only team to win against Japan, Tajikistan drew Japan. Still, Kyrgyzstan did not make it to the World Cup. I think by tournament design it was not possible to have all CAFA teams in the top 5.

Regular + extra time results between CAFA teams were
                              UZB - TAJ 5:5
                              UZB - IRN 3:3
                              AFG - KYR 5:3
                              AFG - TAJ 1:2
                              IRN - AFG - 3:1
                              IRN - KYR - 6:1
                              TAJ - KYR - 2:2
                              Overall, very narrow compared to 2023 CAFA Futsal Cup (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_CAFA_Futsal_Cup) where we started with the U23. But key players were missing this time.

Can watch it here:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG5UcOQQOpA

Comment

5:30 minutes to go, Iran is still pressing. Thailand sent out their goalkeeper, counter-attack was countered by Iranian goalkeeper
                                => 4:1 for Iran

By the way, the draw against Uzbekistan was the 3rd draw in over 100 games in Asian Cup for Iran. I think it is also Uzbekistans best result against Iran ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X