Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City, Juve, Roma, L'pool, Inter.. use Kourosh Yaghmaei song in their SM

here : https://www.instagram.com/kourosh.ya...l/C5k36hhr277/

Unfortunately no mention of the artists no persian lyrics heard..

here is the full remixed song used : https://behmusic.com/song/kourosh-ya...by-matt-baila/

great tune..!! from a brilliant artist with many great songs..!

rapper brotha's love to sample it...!!
    i think koorosh makes a lil bit of kickback from them sampling it ... poor guy probably relies on that gradual income still.?
    ive heard his tunes used in series too... i think it was vice principals..? or some like that ... a comedic sitcom on HBO it was i think ?
    the football clubs probably just use it w/o knowing who's tune it is ... but i agree they should send a shout his way when using his material without paying him at a very least.

this guy's music always makes me sorta sad, cause it reminds me of my favorite brother who cranked his songs every damn day in our home, when i was just a young kid growing up.... brilliant mind who lost much of his future to drugs in this country

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      great tune..!! from a brilliant artist with many great songs..!

rapper brotha's love to sample it...!!
      i think koorosh makes a lil bit of kickback from them sampling it ... poor guy probably relies on that gradual income still.?
      ive heard his tunes used in series too... i think it was vice principals..? or some like that ... a comedic sitcom on HBO it was i think ?
      the football clubs probably just use it w/o knowing who's tune it is ... but i agree they should send a shout his way when using his material without paying him at a very least.

this guy's music always makes me sorta sad, cause it reminds me of my favorite brother who cranked his songs every damn day in our home, when i was just a young kid growing up.... brilliant mind who lost much of his future to drugs in this country
      True, a big part of iranian culture is like an hidden gem..

Comment

He lives in Iran, the last I heard!!!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

nice to see/hear. However what's the deal all clubs are using it now ?
          ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

The first time I heard anyone talking about sampling this, it was Jurassic 5's Nu Mark (who is really proud of his Iranian heritage) showing the LP in his record collection, almost two decades ago

I'm really glad he sampled it
            https://youtu.be/LS8sGWi_u-k?si=bux8H8Ea37Vcexqi

I think his sample inspired the guys who made the recent version which has become popular

Comment

Working...
            X