Turkmenistan vs Iran March 26 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Jahanbakhsh moved to Ghazvin as a child.
    I'm not saying Ghazvin is the cultural capital of the world, but it took him out of isolation.
    But you're right, Jahanbakhsh as an individual is truly a classy and exceptional human being. He would excel in any environment.

Honestly with Torabi, from the way he speaks, I don't think he's a very smart guy. I think what upsets so many fans about him is he we know he's damn good but he says and does these stupid things that make us dislike him.
    If you watch shams Azar highlights
    THERE IS BIG BANNER SAYING
    GAZVIN IS CULTURAL CAPITAL OF IRAN🤣🤣

Comment

Can anybody tell me exactly what Torabi has done?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
        Can anybody tell me exactly what Torabi has done?
        As a player?
        or
        Why he gets so much hate?

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

As a player?
          or
          Why he gets so much hate?
          Why he get so much hate. What did he do exactly?

Comment

Why he get so much hate. What did he do exactly?
            Khaye Mali e regime
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

What do you guys think Torabi and the likes of him will do when I.R occupation gets flushed in the toilet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

Khaye Mali e regime
                But what exactly? I just hear people bashing him but for what exactly?

Comment

Look brothers Mohebi should be playing as the forward , the exact spot that Taremi is occupying right now … not as a winger

ghadei is a natural winger ….

Taremi is done…. He should be on the bench or not even part of the team anymore, Trust me he is finished , it is going to be hard 2 years what is GN going to do fuck us, like he did at the Asian cup and bring all these old ass players to the tournament so he could give them a swan song of their careers ?!?!?

we need to cut these players now not after the World Cup 26 , Taremi will not do shit in the World Cup , trust me , he couldn’t do anything against Qatar which would be a l a 4th seed team … probably the weakest team in the tournament

it is Mohebi time to shine now , plus time to day bye to some players now

Comment

Now imagine in the World Cup, Mohebi and ghadei, we had those two be honest would we have lost that game against the US? We had an injured Sardar and a tired Taremi nobody else.

and all of you know it’s in our Iranian culture to act like this to smear our brothers and sisters, and prevent them from getting the bread they deserve we have seen it so many times in our culture I know Taremi probably did that with Carlos Q to keep both ghadei and Mohebi off the team ….

Comment

Taremi's TM stats since exactly 12 months ago (March 2023): 15 goals & 6 assists in 18 matches. Awful. Reminds me of Rasoul Khatibi in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                        What do you guys think Torabi and the likes of him will do when I.R occupation gets flushed in the toilet?
                        People like him should be left alone.
                        He may have said stupid things but we don’t want Iran to be like IR where people were getting lynched for nothing really.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                          Taremi's TM stats since exactly 12 months ago (March 2023): 15 goals & 6 assists in 18 matches. Awful. Reminds me of Rasoul Khatibi in 2007.
                          This is sarcasm right ?

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                            Now imagine in the World Cup, Mohebi and ghadei, we had those two be honest would we have lost that game against the US? We had an injured Sardar and a tired Taremi nobody else.

and all of you know it's in our Iranian culture to act like this to smear our brothers and sisters, and prevent them from getting the bread they deserve we have seen it so many times in our culture I know Taremi probably did that with Carlos Q to keep both ghadei and Mohebi off the team ….

But what exactly? I just hear people bashing him but for what exactly?
                            He has openly supported IR and in particular Rahbar. During the Mahsa movement, he was the only player in Persepolis who did not wear a black armband at the height of the Mahsa movement. At the time, In a couple of occasions, his teammates publicly shunned him and Amiri because of their pro regime stance. His father was a basij commander and he himself was a basiji. I am assuming that you can't write in Persian because it is all over the internet.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

This is sarcasm right ?
                              Obviously it is. Can not believe how some ppl do not appreciate Taremi and Sardar.
                              Hashemian in his whole TM career scored 15 goals (in 51 matches). Taremi has scored 15 in the past 12 months. We all gotta enjoy the time left with him & Sardar. It might take a longgggg time to have these caliber strikers again, especially at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post

Obviously it is. Can not believe how some ppl do not appreciate Taremi and Sardar.
                                Hashemian in his whole TM career scored 15 goals (in 51 matches). Taremi has scored 15 in the past 12 months. We all gotta enjoy the time left with him & Sardar. It might take a longgggg time to have these caliber strikers again, especially at the same time.
                                You're correct that sardar and mehdi should be appreciated. At the same time, keep in mind that hashemian was often times forced to play out wide, just so Ali Daei can play striker... Even when hashemian was paying for BAYERN while Daei struggled to even sprint... Playing in the middle East at the time.

Just saying that the stats might not necessarily dictate the whole truth or reality of the situation.

Nonetheless, sardar and mehdi are two of the best players in our history and should always be appreciated to the max.

Comment

Working...
                                X