No announcement yet.

Turkmenistan vs Iran March 26 Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We won't win any AC unless we invest in youth and give them experience. This past group went into AC with 3-4 cups of experience. Our next AC is in three years and no player under 27 has experience playing any big matches on international level right now.

​​​​​

Comment

Our coach is playing Nourafkhan at CDM and you guys think we're winning AC 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        Our coach is playing Nourafkhan at CDM and you guys think we're winning AC 😂
        Noorafkan is the Kimmich of Shahre Rey

Comment

We're gonna see some dark times after our aging players retire. Get ready for some rough years before it gets better.

Comment

Just watched tm vs Japan highlights in Arabic.
            one of best tm matches ever.
            Torabi hugging general after the goal was classic.

I would say torabi is top 3 wasted talent of all time.
            we had players like bakhtiyar rahmani,Arash afshin,hamudi because of acl they never the same
            so it was justified not to give them playing chance in tm.
            But torabi since 19 years of age been part of tm and not really any major injury , and minutes he has played have been shameful and little he has played he has done good on the field.
            he can play 3 positions
            Lw,rw,acm.....

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

we had players like bakhtiyar rahmani,Arash afshin,hamudi because of acl they never the same
              But torabi since 19 years of age been part of tm and not really any major injury , and minutes he has played have been shameful and little he has played he has done good on the field.
              he can play 3 positions
              Lw,rw,acm.....
              Please share the arabic commentary version.

Thank you,

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

he can play 3 positions
                Lw,rw,acm.....
                The guys has always impressed or at a minimum contributed when he has played. If he had left Iran, would probably be a regular starter (and maybe moderate his political idiocy too!).

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                  The guys has always impressed or at a minimum contributed when he has played. If he had left Iran, would probably be a regular starter (and maybe moderate his political idiocy too!).

Well the more Iran gets isolated the better for those he advocates for to keep the idiocy going.

He's an anomaly honestly. Iranians from all walks of life have gone to be legionnaires and been fine. We are talking about a time the least German looking dudes in Daei, Bagheri, Mahdavikia could do it.

Nekounam/Shojaei etc easy transition in Spain.

Vallah people in the early stages gave Jahanbakhsh a rough time assuming he couldnt make it in Europe because he comes from a "khaaki" religious family and the guys been a class act and probably our best ambassador to the World since Daei.

Torabi is just "special".

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Well the more Iran gets isolated the better for those he advocates for to keep the idiocy going.

He's an anomaly honestly. Iranians from all walks of life have gone to be legionnaires and been fine. We are talking about a time the least German looking dudes in Daei, Bagheri, Mahdavikia could do it.

Nekounam/Shojaei etc easy transition in Spain.

Vallah people in the early stages gave Jahanbakhsh a rough time assuming he couldnt make it in Europe because he comes from a "khaaki" religious family and the guys been a class act and probably our best ambassador to the World since Daei.

Torabi is just "special".
                    I think Torabi needed to leave early for him to change his political views. He comes from a very small town where people speak Tati! Farsi is probably his 3rd language, and I doubt he can even speak English.
                    I'm not trying to make excuses for him, but footballers in general are very isolated when it comes to that sort of thing and if you don't have anyone who can guide you properly in the formative years, you are unlikley to change as you get older.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I think Torabi needed to leave early for him to change his political views. He comes from a very small town where people speak Tati! Farsi is probably his 3rd language, and I doubt he can even speak English.
                      I'm not trying to make excuses for him, but footballers in general are very isolated when it comes to that sort of thing and if you don't have anyone who can guide you properly in the formative years, you are unlikley to change as you get older.
                      Nokhodi jan, I would love to chalk it up only to that, but Jahanbakhsh was born in Jirandeh ! He is also of Tati origin. Population less than 2000. He was a good kid who got along with everyone before going to Netherlands and his work ethic and moves after showed that much.

Someone from such a humble background getting exposed to the media he would be, but seamlessly playing with other players, some even Israeli(like em or hate them) , without issue speaks a lot to personal mentality.

If Torabi went anywhere in Europe in a similar situation, I think the best case scenario would be him getting into a fist fight ala Azizi
                      Last edited by perspolis#1; 03-28-2024, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Nokhodi jan, I would love to chalk it up only to that, but Jahanbakhsh was born in Jirandeh ! He is also of Tati origin. Population less than 2000. He was a good kid who got along with everyone before going to Netherlands and his work ethic and moves after showed that much.

Someone from such a hunble background getting exposed to the media he would be, but seamlessly playing with other players, some even Israeli(like em or hate them) , without issue speaks a lot to personal mentality.

If Torabi went anywhere in Europe in a similar situation, I think the best case scenario would be him getting into a fist fight ala Azizi
                        Jahanbakhsh moved to Ghazvin as a child.
                        I'm not saying Ghazvin is the cultural capital of the world, but it took him out of isolation.
                        But you're right, Jahanbakhsh as an individual is truly a classy and exceptional human being. He would excel in any environment.

Honestly with Torabi, from the way he speaks, I don't think he's a very smart guy. I think what upsets so many fans about him is he we know he's damn good but he says and does these stupid things that make us dislike him.

Comment

He hates to practice 🤣🤣
                          he is known to be lazy.

It's all natural talent.

He is one of those guys that never study but always get A on his tests.
                          guys like him can't live anywhere but Iran.he played a little a board but couldn't handle it.

Comment

Please share the arabic commentary version.

Thank you,
                            Go yt channel
                            satehi747

Comment

Jahanbakhsh moved to Ghazvin as a child.
                              I'm not saying Ghazvin is the cultural capital of the world, but it took him out of isolation.
                              But you're right, Jahanbakhsh as an individual is truly a classy and exceptional human being. He would excel in any environment.

Honestly with Torabi, from the way he speaks, I don't think he's a very smart guy. I think what upsets so many fans about him is he we know he's damn good but he says and does these stupid things that make us dislike him.
                              Nokhodin Jaan, JB has made some pro IR noises as well...he is just much more discreet than his buddy Mehdi. Case in point...Taremi and JB went together to the presidential Setad to ask after their TM padash from Mr. Mokhber... Iran's current vice president. Taremi spoke about it and got slammed (deservedly). JB flew under the radar. He is no angel.

لژیونر فوتبال ایران در مورد پیام‌های رهبر معظم انقلاب در قدردانی از عملکرد تیم ملی گفت: باید از مقام معظم رهبری بابت حمایت‌هایی که داشتند، تشکر کنیم. این پیام‌ها می‌تواند به ما دلگرمی بدهد و ما هم تمام تلاش‌مان را برای سربلندی ایران و بالا بردن پرچم ایران انجام می‌دهیم.

https://www.alef.ir/news/3970513087.html

Comment

Nokhodin Jaan, JB has made some pro IR noises as well...he is just much more discreet than his buddy Mehdi. Case in point...Taremi and JB went together to the presidential Setad to ask after their TM padash from Mr. Mokhber... Iran's current vice president. Taremi spoke about it and got slammed (deservedly). JB flew under the radar. He is no angel.

He still supports the Iranian people and acts to make them happy.

He doesnt actively work against a set of Iranians.

Taremi and JB both make points to support women in the stadium or at the minimal celebrate with them during goals in Iran.

What Torabi did was an aggressive slight against millions of TM fans

Comment

Working...
                                X