• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give General life time TM coach job for this

Its right in the beginning
    Supporting Team Melli

Big Respect

Comment

GN az nazare ensaani kaaresh doroste, va yek jaygaahi dar footbaale Iran bayad daashte baashe.

Amma elmesh anchenaan balaa nist, va ini ke ba Qatar o Afife goozo bakhtim vaghean zarbeye badi bood.

Qatar maali nist, bayad kaareshoon raa tamom mikardim.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I don't want to be ableist but where do they find these total r*****s who become sports journalists. Do they win a prize to do this

Comment

Btw the host (who I think is very engaging) - where did he pull Lothar Matthaus from at 33:00 lol

Comment

This can also unite the team.. Ramin is happy for sure, but you could se in his eyes he was surprised Kaanani memorized all of that. (Jk) 🀣πŸ’ͺπŸ‘
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He has good character but he is tactically inept. He has 1 good tactical performance as TM coach in dozens and dozens of games…..Ghalenoie out!!!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                He has good character but he is tactically inept. He has 1 good tactical performance as TM coach in dozens and dozens of games…..Ghalenoie out!!!
                Not playing Ghaedi was a disaster
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

More I think about coaches, more I lean for Herve Renard. That would be a great fit for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                    More I think about coaches, more I lean for Herve Renard. That would be a great fit for us.
                    We got Wilmotz,.instead of Renard 😬πŸ’ͺπŸ‘
                    but that gave us cheshmish right foot.. so never regret the past heeh? CQ coming back yeeeet? 😁πŸ’ͺπŸ’―

Remember who picked Cheshmis foot to be in the squad, the guy they photoshopped when visiting reis e Iran, shut em all up.

Guy is a warrior, our Fellaini give him the Capitan armband and he will be the most perfect partner to Ezza. Move Ezza up Pogba style like in Juve, not in United. He is playing Pogba United style in TM. Like playing Zlatan as lwftback. He would still be great at lb but thats still not khubiii. πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜¬

We be like France in WC with Pogba and the other one. Just a little little kheyliiii bit eslower πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ’ͺ
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                    X