Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs Turkmenistan Post Match Ratings & Discussion

Post your match ratings below

Ghalenoi: 8 Nice that he gave some young players chances. We found our new star RB because of him today.

Beiro: 7 I'm a big beiro hater as you may already know, but he was sharp and clean today. Wasn't tested much but did what he needed to on his exits.

Kanaani: 8 Two great goals today. Defended decently too besides giving away a poor foul in the first half

Hazbavi: 8 Was awesome today. He's was excellent in defense and great with his distribution. Needs another start at CB

Milad: 8.5 One of the best players on the pitch for me today. Was quick, great defending and great going forward

Hardani: 9 MOTM. What a class performance from him! Sensational crossing and two beautiful assists. Had so many other chances to assist if not fluffed by the finishing. Defending was also tremendous. A MUST start for me.

Ezatolahi: 8 Good defending and going forward, was very solid for me. Had some good shots and passes.

Ghoddos: 6.5 Invisible. Not as impactful as he normally is.

Mohebbi: 6 First half he was the worst player on the pitch. Second half he was one of the best. Average of 4 and 8 makes me give him a 6.

Gholi: 8 Was the best winger on the pitch first half. He is another must start with his creativity and dribbling

Azmoun: 7 Started really hot and then had some poor finishes. Then he left injured... Hope he's okay

Taremi: 5.5 Honestly been in poor form for the last year or so... Not sure what has to change...

SUBS:

Noorafkan: 7 Bit sloppy with his touches but he had some Amiri esque pressing (just without winning the ball lol). Turned a bit khore in the end and finally got a goal

Allahyar: 6 invisible

Fallah: 7 defended pretty well. Thought the yellow card on him was quite harsh and was a clean tackle

Azadi: 6.5 given zero service

Ghayedi: 7.5 A dangerous winger who can turn it on very easily.

Azmoun looked heavy and out of shape again, this guy is never going to be fully fit and dedicated. He rides on talent alone, I am shocked he has made it to a team like Roma honestly. Really hoping the injury will be minor
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Even though we won 5-0....is it just me who always feels like we are so disorganized on the pitch?

Ratings:
      GN: 6.5
      He had some weird sub decisions bringing on 3 left wingers and leaving a midfield of Omid-Ezatolahi

Hardani: 9
      MUST start. He should be RB number one till Moharrami comes back. Excellent pressing AND defending

Hazbavi and Fallah: 7
      Great backtracking and decent showing

Gholizadeh and Ghaedi: 8
      They provide immense press and and dangerous attack on wings

Mohebi: 6
      I feel like he is equivalent to brute force player, he gets a goal but he bottles so many other chances. Still has horrible second touch and next to Taremi.

Kanaani and Noorafkan: 7.5
      They had a decent showing and did good jobs. I'm particularly harsh on Noorafkan but he was decent defensively. He is an upgrade over Cheshmi and lets hope GN keeps him in midfield and far away from LB
      ​​​​​

Comment

Noorafkan use to look decent/good against crappy side. That's how he fools everybody in iran. Outside people like in Belgium or cq have the eyes to reckonize this fraud.
        His shooting is above the average level.
        His style of running is weird btw, feel he is always on the verge of slipping like on an ice rink

Hosseinejad, khodabandelou, ghorbani should be above him.

Comment

Sadly Azmoun will never be a 90minute player. At this point, mentally he is content with where he is and we aren't going to get much more out of him. Really a bummer since who knows what would've happened if he had left Russia sooner. Taremi seems checked out. Might be the whole Porto transfer debacle but at 31 years old, I doubt we are going to get much more out of him. Might also have some TM locker room drama that is causing some drift.

Happy to see GN played some younger players. Hazvabi and Hardani were great.

Comment

You guys are too nice. Iranian caliber players playing a very weak Turkmenistan team. Just look at team value and where the Iranian players play. Even at 5-0 it was not impressive at all. Still pathetic in organization and wait until we face a real opponent and hamoon ash o hamoon kaseh!

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post
              You guys are too nice. Iranian caliber players playing a very weak Turkmenistan team. Just look at team value and where the Iranian players play. Even at 5-0 it was not impressive at all. Still pathetic in organization and wait until we face a real opponent and hamoon ash o hamoon kaseh!
              Ostad Pooya jan,

TM has never had a clean sheet versus Turkmenistan to today.
              Do you remember when we played them with CQ and we tied?
              They usually play very well against us.

We made it look easy today, not because opponent was really bad, but because we planned properly.

Comment

Two other notes:

I liked the turnout considering it's Norooz holidays.

Also very good turnout from our women !

Comment

I really hope Gholizadeh Can be a starter for our team. We need a player like him, and his creativity.

Milad at left back is reliable. Him getting 90 minutes consistently in Turkey is important.

Ezza, Saman, Taremi, Azmoun. These players we all need for one last Dance at the World cup 2026. We need Them and without Them we simply aint the same.

The Big question is, who Will be our central defenders at the World cup. Will it be Kanaani with one of the Young guys? Will Hazbavi be good enough in 2026? I really hope that he develops to be our future star in defence. I really want him to go to Europe.

the wingers are Big question mark. We have alot of Them, but who Can we rely on in 2026.

Jahanbakhsh was Great at the Asian Cup, but what about in 2 years. He keeps getting less and less minuts in Feyenoord.

Mohebi I dont really now yet. He always plays kind of meh, but sometimes have some good actions, like a goal or assist. Kind of like Jahanbakhsh in the past.

Ghaedi is full of energy and very dangerous. We just havnt seen him on the Big stage against the Best opponents yet. I dont know if he is strong enough, but I like him as an impact sub

Gholi when in form is my favourite. Good dribles, Can break the Lines and holds on well to the Ball. Hope he gets consistent minutes

Allahyar is too soon to say. Still waiting for his break through season. Lets see what he does the rest of the season in Belgium

Right back we have alot of options. Moharrami when fit is very good. He is just too often injured. Hardani done well today, Would love to see more of him.

Goalkeeper Will probably be Beiro, which Im fine with. At the moment we dont really have better, and He has the experience on the Big stages. But I hope other keepers step up and Challenge him for that spot, cause he aint the same

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                    Azmoun looked heavy and out of shape again, this guy is never going to be fully fit and dedicated. He rides on talent alone, I am shocked he has made it to a team like Roma honestly. Really hoping the injury will be minor
                    Those white majid jerseys are not slimming to say the least, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                      I really hope Gholizadeh Can be a starter for our team. We need a player like him, and his creativity.

Milad at left back is reliable. Him getting 90 minutes consistently in Turkey is important.

Ezza, Saman, Taremi, Azmoun. These players we all need for one last Dance at the World cup 2026. We need Them and without Them we simply aint the same.

The Big question is, who Will be our central defenders at the World cup. Will it be Kanaani with one of the Young guys? Will Hazbavi be good enough in 2026? I really hope that he develops to be our future star in defence. I really want him to go to Europe.

the wingers are Big question mark. We have alot of Them, but who Can we rely on in 2026.

Jahanbakhsh was Great at the Asian Cup, but what about in 2 years. He keeps getting less and less minuts in Feyenoord.

Mohebi I dont really now yet. He always plays kind of meh, but sometimes have some good actions, like a goal or assist. Kind of like Jahanbakhsh in the past.

Ghaedi is full of energy and very dangerous. We just havnt seen him on the Big stage against the Best opponents yet. I dont know if he is strong enough, but I like him as an impact sub

Gholi when in form is my favourite. Good dribles, Can break the Lines and holds on well to the Ball. Hope he gets consistent minutes

Allahyar is too soon to say. Still waiting for his break through season. Lets see what he does the rest of the season in Belgium

Right back we have alot of options. Moharrami when fit is very good. He is just too often injured. Hardani done well today, Would love to see more of him.

Goalkeeper Will probably be Beiro, which Im fine with. At the moment we dont really have better, and He has the experience on the Big stages. But I hope other keepers step up and Challenge him for that spot, cause he aint the same
                      About GK I agree, Beiro is by far the best we have. No need to lose time with fake hope for oldies like Niazmand, Hosseini or Pourhamidi, except for short term back up issues.
                      Shakouri has the potential to be our next n1 and GN is completely right to call him. It is also a good f* to our ipl coward coaches that let our u17 best rot on the bench or out of the squad.

Best NT and clubs are playing 17 year old players since 2004, we are still scared of it

Comment

When will GN realize Mohebi and Taremi can't play next to each other? This badbakht Taremi can't be expected to drop back, create his own chances, and then also score the goal. Instead in order to accommodate Mohebi's incredibly bad second touch, he has to drop back and set up Mohebi to score the goal like today on goal number 4. Are we expecting him to be a midfielder or striker? What's Taremi's role in this team? If striker then start Ghaedi or someone creative next to him to feed him...

Mohebi has strong qualities that show in a front three formation like 4-2-3-1 because he has a lot of space...he always looks out of place in 4-4-2 when he's supposed to feed our front two strikers. It's these little things that leave me unconvinced on GN's football intelligence and makes me wary of liking him.

Look how clean Mohebi plays next to Azmoun compared to Taremi (Japan game). This persistence on starting them next to each other is bushehri on bushehri hate crime

Comment

Tm next 2 years will probably lose 1 match away in wcq and 1 friendly all the way
                          until 26 wc..
                          ​​

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                            Tm next 2 years will probably lose 1 match away in wcq and 1 friendly all the way
                            until 26 wc..
                            ​​
                            Hopefully we get at least two of Qatar/Australia/Saudi/Japan/South Korea in our group.

Comment

Lots of goals but it wasn't really a great performance. I can't say I enjoyed watching the game.

Passing game was poor and everyone just greedy to put their name on sheet, forgetting the game plan.

The only positive for me was the presence of our young talents. They need to be given more chances. GN could have send the subs much earlier.

Comment

Working...
                              X