Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tm list March fifa days ...is this going young?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman always been Tuesday night arrival

Comment

I heard Niazmand got dropped due to injury and Pourhamidi got called up

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Is saman not coming? It’s day 2 and he still is not there and he didn’t even have a game on Sunday….
        he’s there now homie. I saw a photo of him in the camp with his bache mosbat smile.
        Norooz in Tehran, nothing like it !

Comment

Goudarzi will surprise a lot of people who haven't been paying attention to him because he is in Shams Azar, he's like mix between the best attributes of HJ and Milad. He's tall, he is good offensively and defends really well. For those who watched our U23 games last year he was probably the consistently most solid player on the pitch. He is probably Shams Azar's best player IMO having watched a few of their games this season.

On the topic of goalkeepers, we all know Shakouri is not gonna get a minute this camp so lets hope now that Pourhamidi has been called up in place of Niazmand, he gets a few minutes. In term's of clean sheets he has been better performing that both Beiro and Niazmand this season.

Comment

Hosseini start tehran
            Ali biro over there

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
              Hosseini start tehran
              Ali biro over there
              Hosseini is so frustrating because he's kept most clean sheets out of any goalie in Iran this year but he's so inconsistent. You never know if you're gonna get a decent goalkeeper or a fish out of water from season to season

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

he’s there now homie. I saw a photo of him in the camp with his bache mosbat smile.
                Norooz in Tehran, nothing like it !
                love to hear it! Go saman
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Hosseini is so frustrating because he's kept most clean sheets out of any goalie in Iran this year but he's so inconsistent. You never know if you're gonna get a decent goalkeeper or a fish out of water from season to season
                  Can't judge him for england match
                  getting thrown in lions cage🤣🤣 was not fair.

Great Wales match

And mistake by cq not start him over biravand in us match. Which imo would of got tie since biravand had nose concern and didn't come out.

he is having great league year
                  hS his team in 1st place.

This game is no big deal
                  Shakori if start will win as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X