2024 JAMMEH HAZFI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    Lolll I’ve been so busy with work brother you would not even believe. Sheida fucked wit Morais too much fucked sepahan over 😂😂. As long as we win hazfi it won’t be a total failure.
    Hopefully malavan win hazfi...

Moaris is getting his sonboli khatneh very soon🤣 shida ajab hayolayeh

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Hopefully malavan win hazfi...

Moaris is getting his sonboli khatneh very soon🤣 shida ajab hayolayeh
      He is gonna win league next season if he gets that khatineh, he won't be a foreigner anymore . Persian wife, converted to Islam, khatineh. Only league is next

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

He is gonna win league next season if he gets that khatineh, he won't be a foreigner anymore . Persian wife, converted to Islam, khatineh. Only league is next
        They should of won it all this year.
        ignore their fans they complain about everything
        Reality is
        Their line up was crazy good, they use excuse
        Of cb but that was pure bs look at their cb depth.
        Problem is
        They never a team one team ...when a team has cancers like ramin and that long hair cb
        , NO WAY THEY WIN. To win pgl league is so difficult just best coach and best players not enough.

Sepahan,tt,malavan,mess,golgohar will have crazy hazfi comp
        To get acl 1 playoff spot through hazfi
        With pp ,and ss out and pretty much qualify for acl1 it make hazfi more exciting to watch.

Comment

They should of won it all this year.
          ignore their fans they complain about everything
          Reality is
          Their line up was crazy good, they use excuse
          Of cb but that was pure bs look at their cb depth.
          Problem is
          They never a team one team ...when a team has cancers like ramin and that long hair cb
          , NO WAY THEY WIN. To win pgl league is so difficult just best coach and best players not enough.

Sepahan,tt,malavan,mess,golgohar will have crazy hazfi comp
          To get acl 1 playoff spot through hazfi
          With pp ,and ss out and pretty much qualify for acl1 it make hazfi more exciting to watch.
          I dont find sepahan squad/players that good. Lot of fake good player there.
          Their biggest mistake is too not rely on their young players enough. Since morais benched Hosseinejad and yousefi for the fraud Noorafkan, they are struggling big time.
          I also dont understand why they brought that useless AAA from Qazvin.

Comment

Afc change rules

Hazfi Champs go to acl 2.

League 1st place and 2nd place direct to acl 1,
            league 3rd place to acl 1 playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I dont find sepahan squad/players that good. Lot of fake good player there.
              Their biggest mistake is too not rely on their young players enough. Since morais benched Hosseinejad and yousefi for the fraud Noorafkan, they are struggling big time.
              I also dont understand why they brought that useless AAA from Qazvin.
              They think spending money wins them league.
              they also got that Issa kid from Ghana.
              if they can win hazfi it be improvement from last year

Comment

Re: first post, Appreciate the football posts from St Mark and he definitely added a lot of value to this forum. It's just that for me, especially on the week that Toomaj was sentenced to death, it's difficult to read the posts of someone who is a self-proclaimed hardcore IR supporter. Some things i feel are more important than football, much as i love it. Sorry if that's controversial

Comment

I remember 15 years a go
                  driving by federal building in l.a
                  And saw thousands of people wearing green and chanting ya hussin mir hussein, shah supporters there too so was all other political group.
                  Stuck in traffic I told myself wait a minute
                  Mir hussein dont want ir to get toppled he is everything ir stands for and shah supporters i know for decades here are protesting along with people wearing green. I told myself i.r has decieved its opposition..That green movement decieved many people. .and last i check st mark back then was also supporting green and reform just like many shahi people in l.a at that time.

That was 15 years ago and
                  and st mark was judged based on being pro reformist back in 2009 in 2022. back then even shahzadeh
                  Reza pahlavi weared green so going after st mark like that imo was not cool and also it destroyed pfdc since no one has his knowledge.
                  st mark soccer knowledge has nothing to do with tomaj. And as rapper myself who love to express myself freely my heart goes out to tomaj and rest of the 22 victims and their families but offending errr canceling st mark like that base on him supporting green movement and reform just like millions outside of iran did 15 years ago was
                  sadest day in pfdc history...

Comment

No idea where green movement came from or how this is relevant. I don't know about political viewpoints before, just support of IR after Mahsa Amini murder etc... and support of IR/Khomeini/Khamenei during that rime

In any case the guy isn't cancelled, he isn't banned, he just left anyway

Comment

Dr
                      Didn't u post a thread of him supporting reformist and
                      he got offended and left.

Didn't u do that?
                      can i see his post of supporting ir after mahsa protest please.

U just refer to him as self proclaim ir supporter as well. Base on what u acussing him of that?

Comment

I remember 15 years a go
                        driving by federal building in l.a
                        And saw thousands of people wearing green and chanting ya hussin mir hussein, shah supporters there too so was all other political group.
                        Stuck in traffic I told myself wait a minute
                        Mir hussein dont want ir to get toppled he is everything ir stands for and shah supporters i know for decades here are protesting along with people wearing green. I told myself i.r has decieved its opposition..That green movement decieved many people. .and last i check st mark back then was also supporting green and reform just like many shahi people in l.a at that time.

That was 15 years ago and
                        and st mark was judged based on being pro reformist back in 2009 in 2022. back then even shahzadeh
                        Reza pahlavi weared green so going after st mark like that imo was not cool and also it destroyed pfdc since no one has his knowledge.
                        st mark soccer knowledge has nothing to do with tomaj. And as rapper myself who love to express myself freely my heart goes out to tomaj and rest of the 22 victims and their families but offending errr canceling st mark like that base on him supporting green movement and reform just like millions outside of iran did 15 years ago was
                        sadest day in pfdc history...
                        I was there, and I don't recall us spewing those pro-Mirhossein shit at all. Are you sure about that?

Nonetheless I never supported the “green movement” and could never understand those in the western countries rooting for it. Great movement was nothing but an indirect support for a reformed IR… F dat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

I was there, and I don't recall us spewing those pro-Mirhossein shit at all. Are you sure about that?

Nonetheless I never supported the “green movement” and could never understand those in the western countries rooting for it. Great movement was nothing but an indirect support for a reformed IR… F dat

In the beginning of movement
                          people wearing green, chants of ya hussein mir hussein all over westwood..
                          I have hard-core ahahi friends he was there every day and we talked everynight and he kept me updated.....things taked turn when saeed sakuie turned on them and Shahi supporters start fighting with themself , foad pashaie group vs padeshahi parlamounti...
                          and green color was main color in those protests.

Even at 22 bahman protest in westwood at night
                          U hear ya hussin mir hussein chants in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle

Mir hussein is Khamenei cousin
                            it was family personal dispute that wanted to shift power in iran.. it was old beef from the 80s... Khamenei didn't want his cousin to become president so election was stolen.
                            ​​

Didn't shahzadeh support the green movement and had green on?
                            Yes a lot of people wore green wristbands and headbands etc. But it was rather a symbol of Anti-IR political gesture. I personally refused to wear any.

After that green movement all IR puppets like Mousavi, Karrubi and the rest got exposed and they all lost credibility.

Anyway sorry for the thread deviation

Comment

Is this jame hazfi thread or green movement thread. Erased 2 posts. Plz edit your own posts or start a new thread in general Forum.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Mashsaeed - to answer your question, no.

You are mixing me up with someone else. I wasn't involved in those conversations and am just talking about recent posts from last year or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X