X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amirhossein Reyvandi @ CSKA Moscow | 2024

Official, loan until the end of the season, with option to buy
    https://www.pfc-cska.com/novosti/vse...ravakh-arendy/

Can you loan a 17 year old from an academy?

Comment

Seems like the sanctions on Russia didn't work out too bad for our footballers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Can you loan a 17 year old from an academy?
        He is 19 years old and played for KIA’s first team in the third division.

Comment

I always forget Iran has a third division, wonder what kind of awful pitches they play on

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
            I always forget Iran has a third division, wonder what kind of awful pitches they play on
            It's a shame such players play in 3rd division

Comment

Zamin khaki..!?
              yadesh bekheir
              hamme sefid poost mishodan bad az bazi..! 😁

Comment

Mostly artificial pitches. Cheaper than trying to maintain a real pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                  Seems like the sanctions on Russia didn't work out too bad for our footballers.
                  Lol 🤣
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

In bazikonhaa shayad shaamele gharardaade pahbaadi hastand.
                    Be har haal on moghe ke Roosie dar jang nabood bayad bazikon mifrestadim.
                    Ligeshoon daaghoon shodeh.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Great move.

he is a left back from the Yadegar class of kia academy. (Also Ranjbar who is now starring in Pgpl was on this team, they had great exposure to eu youth tournaments throughout their younger ages)

during CSKA camp he set top speed in training tests. A left back by trade and apparently they are short in that position so he should get minutes.

i assume initial loan period is to ensure he settles, will still be a big transition from 3rd div Iran to cska

Comment

This is actually a huge move….CSKA is a very big team with a very rich history having won their league 13 times and also they won the Europa league back in 2005. Half the Russian NT plays there (historically, not sure about current) and I recall lots of good transfers to big teams in bigger leagues.

I absolutely love that we have guys like Reyvandi and Tahiti who are both in their teen years making these kinds of moves. They will develop well and be in tough physical environments at an early age….I haven’t been this hopeful about our future in a while.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

not gonna lie boys the future is looking really bright

Comment

Hope he delivers during the loan and don't get sent back at the end of the season.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

All these moves to Russia and our future TM might actually pull off a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2

Comment

Working...
                              X