This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Taremi @ Inter Milan | 2024 - 2025

Confirmed by all italian outlets, including Gazzetta : https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calci...-mediche.shtml

Please change it to Inter Milan 😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Still think this thread is a bit premature

Comment

Some weeks ago i would have been very happy but after this Asian Cup i dont care about him anymore, a youngster making it to Europe( any team) would make me happier.

Comment

People turning on an Iranian football legend cause he struggled in a couple games is why we can’t have nice things. Truly pathetic if that’s how you feel about Mehdi. Reevaluate your priorities if you suddenly no longer care about Mehdi

Comment

Wait he’s still in Porto till June right
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
              Wait he’s still in Porto till June right
              Yes. And it's still pending the medical.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                People turning on an Iranian football legend cause he struggled in a couple games is why we can’t have nice things. Truly pathetic if that’s how you feel about Mehdi. Reevaluate your priorities if you suddenly no longer care about Mehdi
                a legend is someone who delivers for TM not once ever 10 games

Comment

^ a legend is someone like SARDAR AZMOUN or ALI DAEI
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post

I guess the 2022 World Cup never happened. I guess WCQ is meaningless. Such a selective memory you have

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      ^ a legend is someone like SARDAR AZMOUN or ALI DAEI
                      What has Azmoun or Daei done that Mehdi hasn’t?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post

Without his goals we never would have qualified for WC 2018 or 2022.
                        He was our best player in WC 2022 as well.

Short term memory.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

I guess the 2022 World Cup never happened. I guess WCQ is meaningless. Such a selective memory you have
                          Mehdi is an iranian legend but nowhere near the levels of Daei and karimi, he crumbled when we needed him the most.

Comment

Anyone who’s dumping on Mehdi, I expect to never see a single post in this thread or the Porto thread when Mehdi is playing in the Serie A or UCL matches. Can’t have it both ways. If you say you don’t care about his career any more, then I expect you’ll stop posting in the thread

Saying “I don’t care about him anymore” is meaningless if you’re just gonna continue following his career

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post

Mehdi is an iranian legend but nowhere near the levels of Daei and karimi, he crumbled when we needed him the most.
                              Only player (along with Gholi) who played well against England.

He made 8 key passes versus Wales, which was an insane stat.

He was so damn good versus Spain and Portugal as well in 2018 - everyone remembers the last miss, but 99% of other forwards wouldn't even get themselves in that position.

Games where Taremi got us the win with just his goals:

Qatar - Iran - World Cup qualification 2018 - Leg 2
                              Iran - China - World Cup qualification 2018 - Leg 2
                              Iran - Uzbekistan - World Cup qualification 2018 - Leg 2
                              UAE - Iran - World Cup qualification 2022 - Leg 1
                              Iran - Iraq - World Cup qualification 2022 - Leg 2
                              Iran - UAE - World Cup qualification 2022 - Leg 2

I haven't even counted games where he assisted or just ran and ran and ran and sacrificed himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X