Mehdi Ghaedy made afc team of tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Ghaedy made afc team of tournament

Despite not playing last 2.5 matches coaches decision , he made afc starting 11.

Congratulations to Keshwardoost.

One of the mistakes general made did not play him
    Against Qatar.

Afarin to GN for having the courage to introduce him into the starting line-up!

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post
      Afarin to GN for having the courage to introduce him into the starting line-up!
      Not afarin
      benching him against qatar

Comment

At 25 we should see him until 2030 wc minimum

Comment

I will get hate for this, but still overrated.

Comment

I feel bad for him, he had such a good start to the tournament but was in the doghouse for the final two games.

I am still very excited at his prospects. Albeit he's small, his technique and shot put him above his competition.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
              At 25 we should see him until 2030 wc minimum
              Oracle jan I dont believe sticking with same players forever is best strategy. We need to move on and if needed let them go even before they retire.

I know we followed the same guys from almost 2014 until now.

If no one can replace Ghaedi in a 7 year window we should just forget about ever winning anything.

We need to create depth in a way that most of the players are not always locks. There should be at least 3 decent options per specialized position(RW, LW CDM, CM, etc) and that competition will make the team better.

Team morale cant be only based on "Areh Ali bacheh khub hast" etc

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                I will get hate for this, but still overrated.
                He has a definite ceiling which I think is vs Arab teams and maybe some N. American teams.

I think we would have lost if he played vs Japan and would lose against US, Wales, Australia etc.

Basically any team that isnt slow, equally tactically aware and can bully him.

Comment

It seems the winger position is ok for TM, but there is a lot if.
                  JB and Mohebi were very good at the end of the cup after a bad start.
                  Ghaedi was good 2 first games before disappearing
                  Torabi was good at PP before declining just before asian cup.
                  Gholizadeh came back from a big injury.

A lot of question mark. We need to prepare Hashemnejad, Limouchi, u17 Gholizadeh as alternatives

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Oracle jan I dont believe sticking with same players forever is best strategy. We need to move on and if needed let them go even before they retire.

I know we followed the same guys from almost 2014 until now.

If no one can replace Ghaedi in a 7 year window we should just forget about ever winning anything.

We need to create depth in a way that most of the players are not always locks. There should be at least 3 decent options per specialized position(RW, LW CDM, CM, etc) and that competition will make the team better.

Team morale cant be only based on "Areh Ali bacheh khub hast" etc
                    Mohebi and gaedy
                    will be lw next 6 years

Norafkan lb next 6 years

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

He has a definite ceiling which I think is vs Arab teams and maybe some N. American teams.

I think we would have lost if he played vs Japan and would lose against US, Wales, Australia etc.

Basically any team that isnt slow, equally tactically aware and can bully him.
                      After giving up 84th minute goal to qatar

Gaedy should of came in and played next 20 minutes....

Galenoi subs just bad
                      He brings in asadi and maganlu 2 players can score with head but takes out Ramin who can actually sant the ball.

Comment

Not to be insulting but he is to skinny... Reminds me of Khalatbari... He will be eaten alive against strong EU/African players... i think he can be used in qualifiers but not in WC.... hope he proves me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Not afarin
                          benching him against qatar
                          Ghaedi himself is probably Ghalenoi's biggest fan because he simply invited him.

Comment

Everyone acting like Ghaedi was an obvious selection. 90% of us didn't want him even in the squad.
                            Only Keshwardoost did!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Everyone acting like Ghaedi was an obvious selection. 90% of us didn't want him even in the squad.
                              Only Keshwardoost did!
                              I think he’s very useful against Persian gulf nations and Arab teams like Jordan , Iraq and Qatar they don’t know how to deal with his pace we saw him playing well in Asian champions league too and his league form is really good atm . Agains the biggest Asian nations like Australia , Japan and South Korea I don’t see him being effective due to his lack of physicality
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Working...
                              X