Childish Behaviour By Our Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Childish Behaviour By Our Players

Our players keep talking about being professional and experienced yet they make the same stupid and childish errors again and again. Karim andsarifard kept coming into the pitch to early and this might cause some problems against qatar.

After watching the game now I think we are lucky that the ref didn't disallow the ARJ goal because of Karim . Also he did the same thing when sardar scored that offside goal. Someone tell all players to calm down and keep it cool.

Trust if this happens in qatar game the goal will be disallowed . Hooman joon if your are reading this please tell players to keep calm and act professional

human I apologise that I said Mirzapour shouldn't play every single minute of every game in 2005-2006 or that we need to try other players in defence and attack during that time

Just please beg the players not to run onto the pitch randomly!

Comment

seems photoshopped.
      nobody wld rush the pitch without the goal having been scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        seems photoshopped.
        I'm afraid it's real.

https://www.instagram.com/ir_sporrt/...7-94f152dc1652
        (third row, furthest left)​

Karim also did this when Sardar went through on goal vs Wales and hit the post, but can't find the video now.
        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
        sigpic

Comment

Agha I know you remain a "football plus" member, but to ask the question again - how much football/TM have you watched over the last couple of years...?

Comment

seems photoshopped.
            This is the screenshot from the video .sadly there is the video for both goals. Now if he does that against qatar we're f*ked.

honestly players should stop overacting and get excited too early. agha joone madaretoon javgir nashin

Comment

It would be a yellow card and indirect free kick (but usually if involved in play)

Still an extremely easy yellow card to give. Chinese ref was quite lenient.

Comment

seems photoshopped.
                It's not🤣🤣🤣

Comment

seems photoshopped.
                  There is a video of it bro.

HERE:
                  Last edited by webmaster; 02-05-2024, 09:42 PM.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Wow this is bad….i really hope someone in the media raises this and asks them about it.

gol bezan guys if you’re reading this….please remind them this sh!t can cost us the trophy if we do this again…..
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Didn't expect that from someone as experienced as Karim....

Comment

Today i will be with the Players some time , i will tell them

Comment

good footage here, view from behind our bench...
                          we got way too many players and coaches going apeshit on the sidelines while the game is still on... or running into pitch from the bench to celebrate immaturely... etc.. that's some silly shitt that could come to bite us in da ass in the possible final..!
                          boys need to calm their tits , or they could well be hit with cards, suspensions while not even playing..!!
                          recall, the white beard jasooos dude on our bench got a yellow already ... not sure why..!?

Comment

That's exactly what Argentinian players did in the World Cup final. As I know the referee could take to goal back but I haven't seen it...but yeah its pretty unprofessional

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                              Today i will be with the Players some time , i will tell them
                              Can you also tell them to take this fame very seriously but play a clean clean game

Comment

Working...
                              X