WE DOMINATED JAPAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE DOMINATED JAPAN

THIS THREAD MAY OR MAY NOT GET CLOSED BUT EVERYONE GO CRAZY IN HERE WE JUST ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED JAPAN!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO…. About to have the best sleep and then wake up around 12pm to some brunch koobideh and bottomless aragh🙏🏼

Sepas sar morabi, sepas bazikonan!

Comment

Dame bacheha garm!!!
      Omid Ebrahimi = Lion of Iran

Comment

I can't believe it.... I was such a negative little shit before the game and so happy they proved me wrong... SO HAPPY!
        maa bachehaaye iroonim
        hamishe irooni mimoonim
        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

bizzare how the Japanese totally collapsed and totally lost their confidence and mojo after conceding that Openner..!! 😯 🤩
          WOW incredible hustle and gritty performance from all of our boys today... dameh hamashoon garm

Comment

Oracle please make a thread General GN savare CQ God Ginge!!!! QR ride and here is your evidence

Comment

jahanbakhsh a captain right there who stepped up

Comment

Arj deserved that, I knew he was never going to miss, he's class. He's like Trezeguet, great for club, pretty bad for his country. You can see it in his emotions after the game what it meant to him to hit that for his people, I LOVE IT. I almost chose sleep over this game lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post
                  jahanbakhsh a captain right there who stepped up
                  i was so nervous and shaking in my boots .... thought for sure he is going to HajSafi that to orbit...!!

damesh garm .... there was No Saving that Rocket..!! 🤩
                  though the keeper tried his best, if it was sholovel shottt he sure woulda parried that away.....!! :/

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow1d6E6LE5I

unbelievable scenes

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      bizzare how the Japanese totally collapsed and totally lost their confidence and mojo after conceding that Openner..!! 😯 🤩
                      WOW incredible hustle and gritty performance from all of our boys today... dameh hamashoon garm
                      We disrupted their link up play, and they got out muscled and couldn’t handle the long ball. The one time bezan ziresh was the correct tactic. We are so lucky they didn’t score that header in the second half, 2-0 would’ve been impossible
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

It reminded me of Iran Wales but we played even better! Full potential was unleashed without Mehdi

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Yek chizi ke yeho az kaar oftad FESHAARE ziyaadi bood ke rooye khate hamleye maa mizashtand dar nim saate avvale baazi.
                          Ta toop raa az dast midadand chanding nafar zood rooye sahebe toope ma feshaar miyavordand, on ham nazdike 18-ghadame khodemoon.
                          Ya az nazare jesmi kam avordand ya dastoore morabbi bood, amma pas az nim saate dige in feshaar raa nadidam, va ma tonestim toop bendazim poshte
                          khate defaishoon ke kamelaan kar-saaz bood.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

yep ... essentially playing hustle heavy, Direct .... Route 1 over the top was key to their dismantling Japs..!!
                            oddly the one guy we figured as sooraakh pre-game.. Their Keeper .... ended up being their best performer today..!!

Comment

Japonihaa mamolan dota defaaye markazie mossalat darand, amma dar in jaam defaaye markazishoon khate defaai raa khoob edaareh nakardand.

Azmoun emrooz haghesh bood yek goli bezane, sathe balaash raa neshoon daad.

Hamin 4-2-3-1 baramoon khoobe, amma Mehdi raa koja jay bedim? Be jaaye Mohebbi?
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                              X