This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major rift in team melli

I can basically only tell you what I am allowed to say, but with 100% certainty there are players in the team that conspired to make the team lose today and you can be the judge of who these players are and what positions they were playing, but it is they have come to a personal decision to make the team lose today .

This is not all the players in the team it’s only a few of them, but these few players playing in critical positions, and they took the decision upon themselves to lose this game to get rid of Amir Ghalenoi.

not all the players are aware that this is taking place, so it is only a few players that took it upon themselves to conspire to do this, the same players took it upon themselves to conspire to get rid of Skočić as well.

so you can be the judge of what is going on and how fucked up the situation is that people would actually do this at an international level for a national team ..

Ghodoos said TM has never been more united so not sure I believe this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Ghodoos said TM has never been more united so not sure I believe this.
      He isn’t one of those players involved in this , AG is giving him more playing time then he has Ever had …

Comment

Almost every single player on the team has commented that this is the most United TM they have ever seen….Beiro, Taremi, KA, Ramin Rezaeian…..I don’t buy that there is even the slightest of a rif. Crappy tactics and and an incompetent manager is all it is.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

it could be that the players are really emphasizing how united the team is to counter this brewing conspiracy and prevent it from ruining the team.

or this could be kos sher, divisively spread with malicious intent by an anonymous person on the internet.

i'll go with the latter as this discussion serves no purpose.

mods please close!

Comment

Iranians have to be the worlds greatest footballers to be able to effectively make a match appear contested while deciding the team must lose.

Are you saying our 5 penalties the players tried to miss and thats why they went in?

Comment

It is the same few that got ride of skocic they doing the same thing again cause a certain someone has made contact with them again ….

and I don’t wanna keep preaching to the choir, and it’s like beating a dead horse over and over again, but there should be major disciplinary actions involved now because we’ve gone down that road before…

…with this previous ex coach, and we see how it ends, and his players need to get this out of their mentality, and I think the next step should be these players should be just removed from the team and we should just bring a whole bunch of new young players into the team to replace them…..

Comment

sorry wrong timing and purpose in this time in the middle of the AC so I will close it. Remind me after the AC and I will reopen it.

Thread Closed!
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                X