Iran vs. Japan - [Match Thread] | Asian Cup 2023 | Saturday, February 3rd |

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF with the not subbing
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
      WTF with the not subbing
      Was a great decision actually not to sub... Momentum was Irans.

GN masterclass LOL

Comment

Comment

So with Taremi back who will sit?
          Omid i guess..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Was a great decision actually not to sub... Momentum was Irans.

GN masterclass LOL
            Exactly 💯

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

So impressed by how we actually mastered this match tactically! Wow.

Can't believe some fans were complaining about our approach and performance in first half! It was great!

We kept up the momentum in second half and eventually broke through.

The long balls to put their defense under pressure + our organized high press is what won us this match.

Great performance!

Comment

Tanks gods! We finally had some luck go OUR way. We got the momentum and confidence now. And MT will work twice as hard to make up. Bet no one is happier than him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                  It is going to be tough game and it is very possible that it goes to extra time.

No matter who is going to be on the line up we need a bunch of fighters who are able to stay menthaly and physicaly strong throughout the 90 min or more.

We don't really need to do anything out of this world to win this. We have to stay focused, play simple (hint: JHB), always be mindful of risk (hint: Biero) reduce errors (Hint: Haji) and keep repeating what has been practiced (Hint: Mohebi) and avoid inventing new stuff during the game (Hint: Sardar/Taremi). Football is actually a pretty simple sport. With 3 to 4 touches you can put the ball in the back of any team's net, Japan included.

There is a need for a strong voice in the locker room that tells the boys to go out and enjoy the game like this is the last time you ever kick the ball.

I am very optimistic!

Japan is not anything big ... They are scared of us!
                  My optimism paid off!

Comment

Lets GO IRAN

Comment

Working...
                    X