Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ KVC Westerlo | 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

Maybe the Ukrainian league isn’t as good as we make it to be. Maybe the ipl isn’t as bad in comparison to weaker European leagues .
    IPL would be around 20th - 27th on UEFA league ranking imo. But Zahedi downfall was more due to his disastrous spell in Hungary

Comment

Starting against Genk. 0-0 at 35' so far.

Comment

Subbed out at 77’. 1-1 FT

good to see him getting significant minutes before TM duty

Comment

The best player for his team this match (although the rest of the team sucked balls).

Did well offensively. Created good chances, had some smart attempts at link up play, but his teammates left their brains at the gates of the stadium apparently and fucked everything up.

He had two semi-decent chances from opponent's mistakes, but his shots were didn't have enough juice to beat the keeper.

Overall good, except his defensive positioning in his own third. Absolutely horrendous and his team could have been punished while he just stood out of place watching the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            The best player for his team this match (although the rest of the team sucked balls).

Did well offensively. Created good chances, had some smart attempts at link up play, but his teammates left their brains at the gates of the stadium apparently and fucked everything up.

He had two semi-decent chances from opponent's mistakes, but his shots were didn't have enough juice to beat the keeper.

Overall good, except his defensive positioning in his own third. Absolutely horrendous and his team could have been punished while he just stood out of place watching the ball.
            I've been thinking that every time I watch Westerlo. His teammates are absolutely so bad, zero creativity. I doubt he's gonna have big moments to shine in this team unless he pulls selfish moments/creative moments of going for cheeky plays

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I've been thinking that every time I watch Westerlo. His teammates are absolutely so bad, zero creativity. I doubt he's gonna have big moments to shine in this team unless he pulls selfish moments/creative moments of going for cheeky plays
              agree…I’ve watched them twice since he moved there and both times I was like this team is absolute sh!t….its hard for a player like him to stand out on such a trash team. When he was at Zorya he had a decent group around him to help him create chances and he really hasn’t had that since leaving.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Years of watching the Belgian league has taught me one thing: it’s some of the most ugly football on the continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Years of watching the Belgian league has taught me one thing: it’s some of the most ugly football on the continent.
                  havent watched one in whole for years since gholi and the other guys were in Charlie boys but i agree..! some kiri footballing action in that league ...booted with often rare or kiri broadcast links... !!
                  sad rahmat be Eredivisie... maybe too soft defensively but it sure is 10 times more entertaining to watch games there..!

Comment

Agreed, gotta get him in the Eredivisie. I think that suits his play much better. And much easier for us to watch and follow! Any of the top 5 teams would be good for him there. He needs a good season or two here (injury free) and I'm sure that move will come.

Comment

Starting against Gent

Comment

Nice to see at least one legionnaire touching the ball lol

Comment

They went down to 10 and Allahyar was the unlucky one to be pulled out.

Comment

On bench vs kvm. They are already up 2-0 in first half, so hopefully he’ll make an appearance in the second half

Comment

Must have lost their heads at the end of the half - they went down to 10 and it’s now 2-2.

Comment

AS came on in last two minutes. They lost with an own goal in injury time

Comment

Working...
                                X