Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big congratulations to our Tajik brothers and sisters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big congratulations to our Tajik brothers and sisters!

I like to give a very big shout out to our Tajik brothers and sisters, for their historic win, and making it to the last eight of the Asian cup on their first appearance. A country that protects Iranian culture and heritage, as where every person was given a copy of the Shahname and that the history of our land and culture is so important and honored there. Hopefully they could go far and bring a lot of joy and happiness to their people and their fans that they have gained in this tournament. Dameshoon garm

Dameshoon garm!

Comment

Shoutout to my favorite Tajik player Ehson Panjshanbe, gotta love his name 😄👏🏻

Comment

They have very cool names. Many Russian last names, however with solid Persian first names. Even though Panjshanbeh is different.

Comment

Great song. My apologies for multiple posts. Was not able to link it through my phone.

Comment

Comment

PARCHAM BALAST

Comment

What a great win by them and amazing display in their first participation in AC.

So great to see one big AFC sponsor is out so less trickery till the final. Go Tajikistan >>>>>>

муборак бародарони точик
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

They play with lots of passion.
                    The same thing happened at club level with Istiklol in ACL couple years ago go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rostam is proud

Comment

Rustam Ehson Hanonov for TM! Lol

Comment

Dameshoon garm. Really happy for them and their fans. They’re starting to see some fruit from their works at the grassroots level.

Comment

Absolutely, was so fun to root for them today. They are fortunate UAE wasn't able to take advantage of Tajik errors in front of goal -- because they could've won big -- and instead UAE nearly slipped in. But great win and heart from our Tajik family. Rooting for them big time!

Comment

Now question is
                              can they beat Jordan?
                              Tajikistan don't know how to park the bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X