Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would a club not buy both Taremi and Azmoun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would a club not buy both Taremi and Azmoun?

This has been on my mind for some time now.

Individually these players are at a good standard globally in my opinion. However, together I would characterise them as one of the best pairings internationally. Which begs the question, why would a club not replicate their success in TM at a club level?

I understand that some of the biggest clubs for PR, and for Asian Cup reasons, would prefer a different approach, but for a smaller side such as Brentford or West Ham this would be perfect!

Do you think Azmoun could make it at a club like Inter? And would you be satisfied if Taremi downgraded to a Brentford level club?

Also There’s the whole non euro roster spots rule to consider.

Comment

Should I start with Azmoun or you gonna delete this?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        Do you think Azmoun could make it at a club like Inter? And would you be satisfied if Taremi downgraded to a Brentford level club?

Azmoun's problem is keeping fit, technically, physically, and IQ wise he is very good and could do well at most top European sides. I think if Azmoun is fit he could score 10/15 goals a season for any top side.

Yes, I would be happy to see Taremi and Azmoun at a team like Brentford. A mid-table Premier League side could match a 2nd/3rd placed club in Spain, Germany, and Italy.

Sure, I get the point about the non-euro spots but they are worth these limited spots. Bedoone taasob ino migam!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Should I start with Azmoun or you gonna delete this?
          Jane man mashti gir nade behesh

Harchi mikhay dar baraye Jahanbakhsh begeed mitooni faghat dast az sare Azmoun bardar

Comment

if Manure mgmnt had had the brains they would..?
            i mean why not ... for probably less than 20mil in transfer fees they could get these well in-tune to each other's game, dynamic duo over the line ? and then have a legit chance of EPL championship and deep run in CL next season..,!!?
            anyways if any club it'd likely have to be an EPL rich/heavyweight club .... ?
            probably easiest for Roma ? to hijack Inter's proposal with an improved Signing Bonus ..Salary ..!! that would actually be a very sensible move for that club..?
            they cant afford to retain Lukaku anyways and who else better can they afford with similar qualities of Taremi on the Free ??? Fkn absolutely no one..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              if Manure mgmnt had had the brains they would..?
              i mean why not ... for probably less than 20mil in transfer fees they could get these well in-tune to each other's game, dynamic duo over the line ? and then have a legit chance of EPL championship and deep run in CL next season..,!!?
              anyways if any club it'd likely have to be an EPL rich/heavyweight club .... ?
              probably easiest for Roma ? to hijack Inter's proposal with an improved Signing Bonus ..Salary ..!! that would actually be a very sensible move for that club..?
              they cant afford to retain Lukaku anyways and who else better can they afford with similar qualities of Taremi on the Free ??? Fkn absolutely no one..
              Hamintore! I don't get why this isn't being pursued (or maybe it is). Both could be acquired right now.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

Hamintore! I don't get why this isn't being pursued (or maybe it is). Both could be acquired right now.
                I'm a Manchester United fan and I prefer they dont because right now the club is in such a sensitive state with the INEOS takeover and fans want instant success which usually Iranian legionnaires need time and it will end poorly.

I actually think the service Azmoun and Taremi would get separately in clubs like West Ham or Aston Villa is far superior to the service they would get together.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I'm a Manchester United fan and I prefer they dont because right now the club is in such a sensitive state with the INEOS takeover and fans want instant success which usually Iranian legionnaires need time and it will end poorly.

I actually think the service Azmoun and Taremi would get separately in clubs like West Ham or Aston Villa is far superior to the service they would get together.
                  Yes, neither Azmoun or Taremi should ever consider Manchester United. This is not the right club for either of them.

Mmm but in terms of ROI Azmoun and Taremi together is an excellent idea. Both are cheap/free to hire, they have a partnership like no other already established, they both compliment each others style, and they can both score. It's a no brainer.

Clubs go out and spend tens of millions on two strikers and HOPE it works out. This is a way better option.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post

Sardar is already in Roma and barring absolute shitt fitness and or performance deficiencies in remainder of season will be retained by the club for some $10-12mil ..!!
                    Mehdi will have his EU passport by the time of his transfer to italy in june/july..!! and just by savings from some 10mil + salary of Lukaku, Roma can easily afford to juice up the measly reported signing bonus and the salary that mehdi is being offered curently by Inter, to be lured away instead to a sorta inferior but still a very notable SerieA Club, especially with juicy prospects of partnering Sardar and getting Far More match minutes than in inter next season...!

Comment

At this point the fact is they are too old.
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        At this point the fact is they are too old.
                        I find it so depressing that one day we wont see them anymore. Actually heart-breaking to think about it.

Lanati

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

I find it so depressing that one day we wont see them anymore. Actually heart-breaking to think about it.

Lanati
                          New players will come....
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

New players will come....
                            I hope

Comment

Working...
                            X