Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear HUMAN AFAZELI PLEASE TELL GENERAL GALENOIE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Human sitting on bench?
    Haven't seen him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Houman once told me here, he was part of Pas of early 90s
      I told him i remember pretty much everyone from the team, haven't heard your name before lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Houman once told me here, he was part of Pas of early 90s
        I told him i remember pretty much everyone from the team, haven't heard your name before lol

He was
        played there for 4 years...he did his sarbazi there.
        played forward...

Human mibini havato daram. Bia aks imza ali parvin k ghol dadi ,befrest vase mashsaeed.is same address.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Is Human sitting on bench?
          Haven't seen him

He walked in shoulder with shoulder with general during pregame warm up.
          didn't see him on side when camera went on tm side.

Comment

Excellent news. Song Heung Min received a yellow card in the 92nd minute today for diving from our Chinese referee friend Ma Ning.

HUMAN E AZIZ, please tell GN to do 1000 salavat Son gets a yellow card in round of 16 so he misses the QF game

Comment

Originally posted by human View Post

Mirza is just 27. He can stay between sticks for 10 more years as he is a keeper. ​.

Look guys, I don't think it's controversial to be a little "wtaf" when we see our lovely fellow forum member again in a big TM role, a decade and a half after he was selling us Kameli Mofrad, Badavi and Alavi for TM, or Daei playing 90 minutes without being subbed, Mirzapour starting every game etc....

But I tell you this- if he secures the cup with GN then he deserves any plaudits and every single weird decision he defended will be totally fine. I'm not a football man, he knows this sport.

(side note: imagine Human's vision of Mirzapour starting for us in Brazil 2014!!! Getting Sadeghi to take the goal kicks...)

Comment

Memo to Human jan

Best way for Kanaani to get an easy yellow card:

- Delay of game/wasting time. Have him sub out but take too long to leave the field
                - Take his shirt off after goal celebration (doesn't need to be goal scorer)

Must make sure he gets a yellow so his slate is wiped clean after UAE game and he can play in the Round of 16

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                  😂

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    😂
                    That's QUOTE of the tournament 🤣🤣

Comment

Memo to Human jan

- Delay of game/wasting time. Have him sub out but take too long to leave the field

Must make sure he gets a yellow so his slate is wiped clean after UAE game and he can play in the Round of 16
                      Mashti aberoo hayseatemoon mire. Kanani ke jambe hamchin chizhayee nadare. Az forsat estefade mikone yek sootiye shahane bede

Comment

Memo to Human jan

He should take his shirt off in middle of first half before a corner kick and start tweaking out by doing his trademark dancing in a circle at the same time. That would be awesome

Comment

Dear human
                          tell your boss bro
                          B ali biravand bege
                          Ingadar jooftak nandazeh....
                          and
                          Be uae hatman bebazeh...

Comment

human jAn i want to thank you for both stints as analyst - both in 2006 World Cup and for this tournament you really pushed the boat out and changed the trajectory of the team. I don't know where this crop of players and coaches would be without you

Truly, the technical advisor of the generation

Comment

“Team Melli's loss was due to numerous foreign-based players, reducing our long-term preparation time. Teams with less overseas players were better prepared." - Human Afazeli​

human jan you are the true analyst of our generation:​

Our football is in strong hands - maybe consider people who watch a lot of TM these days, like Doctor DOOM, as your assistant /s

https://twitter.com/prznsoccer/statu...82451372573090

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                “Team Melli's loss was due to numerous foreign-based players, reducing our long-term preparation time. Teams with less overseas players were better prepared." - Human Afazeli​

human jan you are the true analyst of our generation:​

Our football is in strong hands - maybe consider people who watch a lot of TM these days, like Doctor DOOM, as your assistant /s

https://twitter.com/prznsoccer/statu...82451372573090
                                He sounds and looks like the IT techincan guy at the office at the afternoon coffe and cake break speaking about the game.....zero substans in his arguments, so by his logic Saudi should have won the WC 22 because they had 0 legionners?

Inam shode analyst Team melli.. bah bah

Comment

Working...
                                X