Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs Palestine POST MATCH RATINGS & DISCUSSION

Bah bah... 4-1 win! I'll take it!

Overall this was an excellent win against a Palestine squad that is no walk in the park by any means. 0-0 draw to Saudi, 1-0 narrow loss to Australia, and a 1-0 narrow loss to Uzbekistan as well.

Defensively we were a bit shaky but I want to be nice and say it was because we were saving our energy a bit...

Post your ratings below!

BEIRO- 7.5 Thought he had a great game. Excellent exits and decent distribution. Goal was not his fault

SHOJA- 8 What a stunning finish! Absolute beauty of a goal by Shoja. Defensively he was strong too, then again not tested much... Our defense was much worse once Majid was subbed on

Kanaani 7- Played solid. Some poor positioning but overall good distribution and saved a goal with two nice tackles

Sadegh 8- He needs to be our starting RB going forward. Much better in defense than Ramin (who I think could start at RM instead of ARJ). Excellent technique and dribbling too.

Hajsafi 6.5- Had a good first half. Second half he progressively got worse... Lost some 1 v 1 battles due to lack of pace and started to fatigue and show his age. He is a bit of a liability on defense...

Ezatolahi 6- Not his best showing. Some bad giveaways including the assist for the Palestine goal. Was very slow as well...

Ghoddos 10- I rarely give out 10's but Ghoddos gets the 10 from me. What a star. Two of the most beautiful assists you'll see and he made them look effortless! It's a tragedy that CQ or Skocic rarely played him!

Ghayedi 8.5- What an excellent half of football from someone who is quite over hated in our forum. No clue what happened to him since the Burkina Faso game but now he's had three goals in two games for Team Melli! Keshwardoost damet garm your boys been playing well!

ARJ- 6- Would have gotten a 5 from me if not for his solid work rate and tackles. This guy leads the team in giveaways almost every game and it starts to hurt our offensive buildups...

Taremi- 8 Was class holding the ball up. Didn't score but definitely left his mark. Great game

Karim- 6.5 Would have been a 5 from me if not for the amazing goal in the 2nd minute. Top class finish from him. Rest of the first half he was very poor.. Couldn't hold up the ball and had some poor passes. Was also very slow.

SUBS

Majid Hosseini 6.5- Idk, I wasn't that impressed! I saw a poor giveaways, bad position at times and didn't really show me much to start over Shoja today. That being said it was just one half of football and I still think he's one of our best CB's.

Mohebbi 7.5- I don't get the hate. I think he was decent. Great pace and had a good ball that Azmoun or Taremi should have scored. Excellent work rate.

Azmoun 7- Decent goal and drew a solid foul but also had plenty of turnovers. Not his best game but he did score....

Ramin- N/A

Omid- N/A

Please post pics/ link to pics if any has some. Preferably HD team pic.

Comment

Thanks for this thread! Hajsafi was not great, mohammadi needs to play against Korea. Jahanbaksh was awful other than his assist to Gaedi

I do like Mohebbi's work rate but kind of runs like a chicken with his head cut off. Very tunnel vision oriented.

Comment

Also wanted to say I get Ghalenoi's decision to bring on Azmoun and Mohebbi for Karim and Ghayedi because of the late goal by Palestine but it really wasn't necessary...

Now we wait and see if Azmoun is actually injured?

Comment

IMO changes id like to see:

1. Milad for HJ against speedier teams.
          2. Torabi on left side with Ghaedi supersub
          3. Gholizadeh start on right side

Was impressed by Ghaedi today and Shoja. The latter especially, he was guiding our defense pretty well before getting his injury.

Comment

Azmoun with another calf tear. Same spot he had injury last month. Out for minimum 2-3 weeks….

Comment

iranianarsenal11 jan, i agree with all your ratings except for Taremi’s. I thought he had one of his weakest performances for TM today. If Asadi had done this performance, we would be asking for his had.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                Azmoun with another calf tear. Same spot he had injury last month. Out for minimum 2-3 weeks….
                Where are you seeing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  iranianarsenal11 jan, i agree with all your ratings except for Taremi’s. I thought he had one of his weakest performances for TM today. If Asadi had done this performance, we would be asking for his had.
                  I think he did his job but he could've definitely been more clinical I agree. I get what youre saying.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                    This is a joke right?.....

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Bah bah... 4-1 win! I'll take it!

Mohebbi 7.5- I don't get the hate. I think he was decent. Great pace and had a good ball that Azmoun or Taremi should have scored. Excellent work rate.

Omid- N/A
                      For those of you who don’t “get the hate on mohebi”, look at around -1:37 in this video https://video.varzesh3.com/video/321996 how utterly stupid he is (from footballing IQ point of view) in this scene, how completely void of chemistry with the rest of the team. And how frustrated is Taremi in the end, no wonder he hates him!

Comment

The commentators both praised Mohebbi btw. But his end passing was not good. His pace and finding open spaces was.
                        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Before UAE vs HKG I was thinking field a weak team. Then UAE won the game with 3 goals
                          I think AG made a good decision by fielding a pretty strong team to get us sit at the top. Lets hope
                          we beat HKG by good margin and UAE does not get too many goals past Philistine then with a draw against UAE
                          we would still top group.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            Before UAE vs HKG I was thinking field a weak team. Then UAE won the game with 3 goals
                            I think AG made a good decision by fielding a pretty strong team to get us sit at the top. Lets hope
                            we beat HKG by good margin and UAE does not get too many goals past Philistine then with a draw against UAE
                            we would still top group.
                            UAE Palestine will be one of the most boring games in the history of football

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

UAE Palestine will be one of the most boring games in the history of football
                              Philistines were playing really rough against us trying to cause injuries?! may be!?
                              I be interesting to see if they will play rough or soft against UAE
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X