Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs. Palestine - [Match Thread] | Asian Cup 2023 | Sunday, January 14th |

Iran vs. Palestine

​Sunday, January 14th, 2024

Asian Cup 2023 Group Stages

Palestine FIFA Ranking: 99

Recent Matches: Algeria u-23 1-1 Palestine | Palestine 0-1 Australia | Lebanon 0-0 Palestine | Vietnam 2-0 Palestine | Oman 2-1 Palestine | China 2-0 Palestine

Upcoming Matches: Palestine - Uzbekistan (January 7th) | Saudi Arabia - Palestine (January 9th)

Time:

9:30am PST
    12:30pm EST
    11:30am CT
    9pm Tehran Time
    5:30pm UK Time
    8:30pm Qatar Time
    5:30pm GMT

Education City Stadium, Doha
    Capacity: 40,000

Last edited by Hosseini; 01-05-2024, 11:12 PM.

Crazy to think that Palestine (under the current circumstances) is able to get better friendlies than TM...

My bet: 3-0.

Comment

Adding to the current political circumstances, this will be a tricky game. Palestine is always a very tough team. They barely lost to Australia 1-0 recently.

Given that GN's team can't maintain a shutout, and the IR will surely try to meddle in this match, I say we win 2-1 in a hotly contested affair.

Comment

Order will come from tehran
        take it easy on them.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Adding to the current political circumstances, this will be a tricky game. Palestine is always a very tough team. They barely lost to Australia 1-0 recently.

Given that GN's team can't maintain a shutout, and the IR will surely try to meddle in this match, I say we win 2-1 in a hotly contested affair.
          How badbakht of a nation are we that our own team maybe will be in strings from its own government in a tournament?

There is no more anti iranian being than I.R.

I hope we demolish them 6-0

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Plus the dislike Palast have for persians will be shown again. they always blame iran meddling in their demostic affairs for their problems. and any crowed at stadium if not persian will cheer for them.
            This game is palestine ac final and they be motivated. What tm is to england, palestine is to tm.
            Another political game for tm and it will be tough game.
            scoring 1 early goal and is game over.

My prediction 1-0 max 2-0 tm
            They will not score ,but can they get a 0-0 tie is not out of this world under all circumstances. Toughest match until qf.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Plus the dislike Palast have for persians will be shown again. they always blame iran meddling in their demostic affairs for their problems. and any crowed at stadium if not persian will cheer for them.
              This game is palestine ac final and they be motivated. What tm is to england, palestine is to tm.
              Another political game for tm and it will be tough game.
              scoring 1 early goal and is game over.

My prediction 1-0 max 2-0 tm
              They will not score ,but can they get a 0-0 tie is not out of this world under all circumstances. Toughest match until qf.
              They are likely going to set up as a 4-5-1 clogged midfield with Dabbagh their striker up alone.

Space will be at a premium but its up to GN to instruct our team to counter it with pinpoint passing to pin them back and to score an early goal.

If we score early goal then they are forced to come out and we can get a 2nd.

If Hazrate Cholagh wants us to go easy 2-0 dead game should be fine

Comment

Palestine will play stress free against tm. Their key game is the one versus uae.

Because of the no pressure thing they’ll probably play very well against us.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

They are likely going to set up as a 4-5-1 clogged midfield with Dabbagh their striker up alone.

Space will be at a premium but its up to GN to instruct our team to counter it with pinpoint passing to pin them back and to score an early goal.

If we score early goal then they are forced to come out and we can get a 2nd.

If Hazrate Cholagh wants us to go easy 2-0 dead game should be fine
                  One thing I like about this tournament is VAR.
                  var will help tm in ac.....var was around 96,04,and even 15 tm could of won it all... pal fouls could be red, Doran e bezan o germez nagir tamom shodeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

How badbakht of a nation are we that our own team maybe will be in strings from its own government in a tournament?

There is no more anti iranian being than I.R.

I hope we demolish them 6-0
                    6-0 hastam
                    mehdi with a poker.
                    Wins the golden boot first match of tournament.
                    If tm wins it all with medi as golden boot winner
                    He will be asian player of the year.

Comment

var will help tm in ac.....var was around 96,04,and even 15 tm could of won it all... pal fouls could be red, Doran e bezan o germez nagir tamom shodeh.
                      Unfortunately VAR also can capture bone headed things our players do in 4k

Comment

I feel like the players will enter the field in this game wearing keffiyehs.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Let's hope so.. in Asia VAR implementation has been quite good. But in 2019 AC Chris Beath gave a pk to Japan which wasn't a pk. He denied the VAR to overturn and that sealed the deal for Japan, made it 2-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                            Crazy to think that Palestine (under the current circumstances) is able to get better friendlies than TM...

My bet: 3-0.
                            more like sad.
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              I feel like the players will enter the field in this game wearing keffiyehs.
                              Yes. Very probable.

Comment

Working...
                              X