Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an ego, lobbying, and "gang" problem in TM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    I really liked Kasra Taheri during the u17 WC. I think he could also make a good leader, tapping in that Iranian psychoanalysis
    I haven't seen anything impressive from him tbh, he still has a long way to go. I think Esmaeil Gholizadeh was very involved though in keeping everyone together

Comment

Thank you for opening this thread! This has also been on my mind for a while. As much as I love Taremi, I think he is the main culprit. Given his status as one of the GOATs of persian football, there is a higher responsibility for him to be the leader of this team. And I haven’t seen any leadership from him (barring the England game). His constant whining, teenage school-boy like behaviour with his friends JB Ansarifard Ezza, and failure to i still more professionalism on the team despite starring for a top quality european side have been really disappointing to watch. Sure, there is definitely some resistance but he needs to do a better job. And maybe that starts with embracing younger players in camp such as Hosseinnejad, Hazbavi, etc. Why don’t we ever see pics of them together in the ordu?

Also would love to get Kateb jan’s take on this thread since he always has some inside tea on TM camp.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
        Thank you for opening this thread! This has also been on my mind for a while. As much as I love Taremi, I think he is the main culprit. Given his status as one of the GOATs of persian football, there is a higher responsibility for him to be the leader of this team. And I haven’t seen any leadership from him (barring the England game). His constant whining, teenage school-boy like behaviour with his friends JB Ansarifard Ezza, and failure to i still more professionalism on the team despite starring for a top quality european side have been really disappointing to watch. Sure, there is definitely some resistance but he needs to do a better job. And maybe that starts with embracing younger players in camp such as Hosseinnejad, Hazbavi, etc. Why don’t we ever see pics of them together in the ordu?

Also would love to get Kateb jan’s take on this thread since he always has some inside tea on TM camp.
        Mokhlesam aria jan

Currently I am under severe stress for pp match in acl. I will join tomorrow night after pp advance, or if pp fail to advance ,will join Wednesday .

Comment

Just put Kaanani as Capitan as se how it goes.. if we dont have the leaders, might aswell pick the biggest dude? (Joking)

Taremi is a clear choice, since Ezza isnt allwayz tip top shape. If he moves to a ok club, in an ok league, he would be ideal C material.

Team really needs to switch from old players to younger ones even if it will dip in quality in the start, might aswell give a young hungry player with something to prove, the holy C.

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            Just put Kaanani as Capitan as se how it goes.. if we dont have the leaders, might aswell pick the biggest dude? (Joking)

Taremi is a clear choice, since Ezza isnt allwayz tip top shape. If he moves to a ok club, in an ok league, he would be ideal C material.

Team really needs to switch from old players to younger ones even if it will dip in quality in the start, might aswell give a young hungry player with something to prove, the holy C.
            Taremi is way too passive to be captain.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

My thoughts too Aria jan. Taremi is one of the main culprits alongside his band consisting of Jahanbakhsh etc. Whilst I feel that we are spoilt with the talent of Taremi, we cannot deny his role in fostering a toxic environment in TM.

To be fair, I want to balance out my analysis by saying that sometimes when you are in the right you can exhibit more aggressive and stroppy behavior in the face of undignified behavior of others, and it could be that Taremi is truly pissed off with behind the scenes issues. However, I just don't think this is likely, why? Because these players leak information so often we would have heard of these malpractices. In addition, these players are the benefactors of such malpractices, un-meritocratic selections, nepotism and so much more (car permits, gold coins, property deals etc)!

Mark my words, that captaincy debacle in the Uzbekistan game is just the start of some major scandals. I want to be wrong. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Mokhlesam aria jan

Currently I am under severe stress for pp match in acl. I will join tomorrow night after pp advance, or if pp fail to advance ,will join Wednesday .
                Montazerim va be omide pirooziye Perspolis!

Comment

Loved reading through all of your comments here. Just to stir the pot some more, wanted to mention with my Iranian psychoanalysis again how Saman Ghoddos is black sheep and outsider. We already discussed this couple weeks ago but yeah. Taremi also always whining and complaining

best phrase of the week: bebakhsid googly magooly players.

Comment

Lol. Taremi is not the head of any of the "gangs" in TM.

He is a follower and is easily swayed. He has a lot of weight, but he's not the leader of any changes in TM.

For example Skocic being ousted was pushed through primarily by Ansarifard, Hajisafi, JB, and yes Taremi was in with them, but he was not the leader.

Comment

Want to see another example of the toxicity surrounding TM? Just take a look at Kanani's reaction to Soroosh yesterday when Soroosh appeared to calmly wish to calm Kanani down when he confronted the referee. This is what happens when you have major parti-bazi, and a lobby of players backing you.

This guy should have been cut for AT LEAST 6 months from TM if not barred completely for the bus incident and now he appears to be getting more poroo and belligerent game by game

Comment

The person has most influenced in tm last few years and even the time he was not invited IS RAMIN REZAIYAN.
                        RAMIN push his agenda through mehdi and he has influenced on medi.....tm players turning on skocic ITS ROOT IS RAMIN REZAIAN.

Comment

The person has most influenced in tm last few years and even the time he was not invited IS RAMIN REZAIYAN.
                          RAMIN push his agenda through mehdi and he has influenced on medi.....tm players turning on skocic ITS ROOT IS RAMIN REZAIAN.
                          Wow this is interesting! Wait so could it be that Azmoun publicly ridiculing Ramin and "non deserving TM players" was him laying down the marker indirectly to Taremi as TM's top dog? Haha I swear you could write a proper khale zanak tv series about this TM squad

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

Wow this is interesting! Wait so could it be that Azmoun publicly ridiculing Ramin and "non deserving TM players" was him laying down the marker indirectly to Taremi as TM's top dog? Haha I swear you could write a proper khale zanak tv series about this TM squad
                            Ramin is shot caller. Biravand also do what ramin says......there is also conspiracy against moharami by this crew which roots back to pp and has continued in tm.

Comment

Ramin is shot caller. Biravand also do what ramin says......there is also conspiracy against moharami by this crew which roots back to pp and has continued in tm.
                              I think you're right, the power dynamics in TM is different. Cheshmi for example is a gonde laat in IPL and in ES/TJ. However, he appears quite passive in TM suggesting others hold that mantle. Ramin's influence on Mehdi I suspect comes from non-footballing reasons amplified in Qatar when they played club football together. Plus, Sahar Ghoreishi references she met Taremi through another footballer, perhaps Ramin who she alluded was a grown-up figure whilst Taremi was child-like and rather immature.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

I think you're right, the power dynamics in TM is different. Cheshmi for example is a gonde laat in IPL and in ES/TJ. However, he appears quite passive in TM suggesting others hold that mantle. Ramin's influence on Mehdi I suspect comes from non-footballing reasons amplified in Qatar when they played club football together. Plus, Sahar Ghoreishi references she met Taremi through another footballer, perhaps Ramin who she alluded was a grown-up figure whilst Taremi was child-like and rather immature.
                                Ramin and medi friendship was a real toxic one
                                and could of had as bad of ending as
                                Hamid derakhshan and nasser mamadkhani did.

Hamid derakhshan took mamadkhani to qatar(Ramin taked medi to turkey) BOTH HURT PERSEPOLIS.

Hamid derakhshan made mamadkhani TERYAKI,it came out in shahla trial.
                                WEED is pgl players drug of choice .they use it after matches for recovery A BIg downgrade from
                                1980s,1990s players smoking teryak after matches to recover.

Derakhshan interduced shahla to mamadkhani,
                                And she killed nasser mamadkhani wife, which ruined mamadkhani life ,he was even suspect for a minute. Ramin interduced sahar to medi BUT THANK GOd medi mom broke them up...

Derakhshan influenced mamadkhani to quit tm along with him and 12 other players. as most he came back derakhshan and nasser didn't make apology like others did to come back.THAT WAS TRAGEDY not having them 2 in tm
                                RAMIN INFLUNCED MEDI TO TURN ON skocic so he can return to tm.
                                Similarity of derakhshan mamadkhani friendship
                                Is so much like Ramin and medi......

Nasser mamadkhani better than medi taremi btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X