X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEJ
    replied
    Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

yea ....thats him.... that kid had good size, excellellent composure and technic on the ball and was a pretty damn slick operator in often crowded CM/CAM areas of the pitch..!!

i think a bit too cocky for his own good though ..? and lacking discipline and professionalism as evident by his frequent dumps from one club out to next..!!

where is he now and any future hope left for him ..? must still be plenty young and the fker was oozing with talent ... so ??
    Shekari was a true 10 which really doesn't exist in modern football anymore. His technical ability was off the charts, but he left a lot to be desired with his defensive work rate. Plays at Sepahan now. Was actually doing decent, but had a bad foot/ankle injury recently. He is recovering from surgery right now.

Leave a comment:

• BacheLot
    replied
    Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Are you talking about Shekari???
    yea ....thats him.... that kid had good size, excellellent composure and technic on the ball and was a pretty damn slick operator in often crowded CM/CAM areas of the pitch..!!

i think a bit too cocky for his own good though ..? and lacking discipline and professionalism as evident by his frequent dumps from one club out to next..!!

where is he now and any future hope left for him ..? must still be plenty young and the fker was oozing with talent ... so ??

Leave a comment:

• DR Strangemoosh
    replied
    Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    what happend to that one AM younger dude who kept getting in fights with his clubs everywhere he went ... played in sepahan, tractor Rubin for a bit ... forgot his name..?
    he was a promising Midfielder .... another wasted talent..?
    Are you talking about Shekari???

Leave a comment:

• BacheLot
    replied
    what happend to that one AM younger dude who kept getting in fights with his clubs everywhere he went ... played in sepahan, tractor Rubin for a bit ... forgot his name..?
    he was a promising Midfielder .... another wasted talent..?

Leave a comment:

• inarsenewetrust
    replied
    Originally posted by Nima View Post
    He was one of our biggest talents i remeber in U17, had a hard time but last season had a good season with Nassaji where he played 26 games.
    in november he still is without club?
    Disagree. I remember before the tournament there was some hype around him, he scored quite a few goals and was the teams main PK taker/threat from set pieces but at the tournament he was ineffective in overall game play. Could tell his game would not translate that well to senior level. A midfielder who lacked a lot in physical department and range of pass was quite limited. The current foolad CM Ghobeishavi was better.

Leave a comment:

• Iran_19
    replied
    Originally posted by Nima View Post
    He was one of our biggest talents i remeber in U17, had a hard time but last season had a good season with Nassaji where he played 26 games.
    In football no news is bad news
    He is another one which was wasted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nima
    started a topic Any news on Mohammad Sharifi?

Any news on Mohammad Sharifi?

Working...
X