Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran vs. Jordan - [Match Thread] | Jordan 2023 Intl. Tournament | October 13th |

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

It was funny but if this wasn't a friendly but the Asian cup with VAR and Arab bias thats a red card.
    If there was a VAR that should've never been a penalty for Jordan.

I still think our boys didn't take this serious and totally let the go in 2nd half. I'm not fan of GN but its just pure stupid to sack the guy at this point.

This is what we should do:
    Unite team melli players
    Stop any hashiyeh
    Let GN do his job.
    If he fails in Asian cup then let him go.

Simple as that. We don't wanna see another Skocic vs CQ embarrassment !

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

If u see a drunk pilot walking drunk to the pit to take off, would u stop him? Or say don't make hashiye let him do his job ,he might make it .
      GENERAL IS THAT DRUNK PILOT , his defense and midfield are indication he won't land safe and airplane will crush.....at this moment he is still supported GENERAL Mah boob e maaaa , BUT IF TM lose to qatar THE drunk general should go if
      only Yahya or jn are willing to take over.
      I rather see the drunk pilot do the job than some delusional drug addict ! You must be very happy with the 6-2 result and that embarrassing lost against USA.

Never Ever change your Coach before competition! I wonder when we gonna learn that.

Ghalenoi should stay and finish the job. I like yahya and I've been saying he should take over even before skocic joined us but this is not the TIME!

Comment

A coach like nekounsm would prob be great for getting younger players and scouting Iranian descent players from overseas. He could also speak English or Spanish with coaching staff he brings in

Comment

Everything is backward and dumb in that country. If I were GN I would have taken full advantage of the U23 qualifications and Asian Games to come up with a Skelton of a young talented team to be augmented with the older more experienced players for Asian Cup. Kinda like what Branco did in 2004 Asian games. GN should've taken the helm of the U23 team and we would have not only qualified for Paris, but also brought home a medal and had a great young team for Asian Cup.

This guy is only after proving that statistically he is better than other coaches.

We lost another chance!!

Comment

Yahya style play is what's need it to win it all in ac.
            he is one head and shoulder is above gn.
            Yahya teams have character, organize defense ,
            Great effective midfield .
            as pp fan willing to sacrifice pp result for tm sake.
            yahy is currently at odds with pp and his contract runs out end of year, if gn lose against qatar great timing to bring yahya in.

Pp will go with afshin peyrovani until wc u17 is over than Abdi take over till end of the year.
            if Abdi good he stay if not MEHDI TARTAR COME ON IN.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
              A coach like nekounsm would prob be great for getting younger players and scouting Iranian descent players from overseas. He could also speak English or Spanish with coaching staff he brings in
              I agree and sadly he rejected the offer. Who would choose U23 over esteghlal tho. It would've been amazing for us if he would've taken over our youth team .

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                I don't understand the purpose of calling up players to TM camp if they are not given the opportunity to show themselves .. every God damn game GN has coached he has used the usual suspects. The old CQ players who are now on decline. His only discovery has been Mohebi whom we all know what kind of useless player he is for national team.

I think they need to bring Yahya and send this bi-savaad home!
                Mohebi was brought in by the Belgian

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                  Everything is backward and dumb in that country. If I were GN I would have taken full advantage of the U23 qualifications and Asian Games to come up with a Skelton of a young talented team to be augmented with the older more experienced players for Asian Cup. Kinda like what Branco did in 2004 Asian games. GN should've taken the helm of the U23 team and we would have not only qualified for Paris, but also brought home a medal and had a great young team for Asian Cup.

This guy is only after proving that statistically he is better than other coaches.

We lost another chance!!
                  Under IRI, no one can make decisions autonomously. Given the circumstances, GN is not the enemy of Team Melli and has been doing whatever he could or allowed to do. Many decisions are beyond his control. IRI is not Japan or South Korea, order, discipline, autonomy are pretty much non-existent.

As football fans, we should be happy that likes of Nekounam, Mayeli Kohan, Hamid Estili, Ghasem Dehnavi, Khodadad Azizi, Hamid Derakhshan, Masoud Eghbali, Jalal Cheraghpour, Rasoul Korbekandi, Mansour Rashidi, Vahid Ghelich, Morteza Fonoonizadeh, Shahrokh Bayani, Parviz Boroomand, Davoud Seyed Abbasi have not been assigned the role of Head Coach for Team Melli, otherwise things would have been far worse than what is now.

Misaghi and other IRI's bisavad journalists are doing far more damage to Team Melli than the incompetent FFIRI.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                    Nekounam doesn’t like young players.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

I rather see the drunk pilot do the job than some delusional drug addict ! You must be very happy with the 6-2 result and that embarrassing lost against USA.

Never Ever change your Coach before competition! I wonder when we gonna learn that.

Ghalenoi should stay and finish the job. I like yahya and I've been saying he should take over even before skocic joined us but this is not the TIME!
                      That 6-2 results was not cq fault....I
                      if no mahsa protests tm would of play vs Holland in 1/8.
                      He beat wales 2-0 under crazy presuure and atmosphere.

Changing a hc is right thing to do right now
                      But because of scoreline today vs qatar it's impossible.........let's see what general got .

Hope I am wrong

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                        Yahya style play is what's need it to win it all in ac.
                        he is one head and shoulder is above gn.
                        Yahya teams have character, organize defense ,
                        Great effective midfield .
                        as pp fan willing to sacrifice pp result for tm sake.
                        yahy is currently at odds with pp and his contract runs out end of year, if gn lose against qatar great timing to bring yahya in.

Pp will go with afshin peyrovani until wc u17 is over than Abdi take over till end of the year.
                        if Abdi good he stay if not MEHDI TARTAR COME ON IN.
                        To be honest, I agree with you on Yahya. He was great defender when he was player hence his team always are solid in defence. Here is the big different between him and GN. GN bets most on offence, doesnt care much about defence and he's very transparent since he always says " as long as we score lot of goals and win the game, we are okey to concede goals, so he rather win 5-3 than 2-0. For Yahya, I think he has done a excellent job in PP considering the players he has in the team without a real natural superstar goal scorer, he still has game plan, I think their game vs Al Doheil was one of the best ever performance by any Iranian team on international level I have seen.

And he's also a real gentleman So bottomline, I would pick Yahya without any doubt.

Comment

Working...
                        X