No announcement yet.

October FIFA days warm up talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a game with all 4 on the pitch. Torabi/Ghoddos/Taremi/Azmoun.

*Gholizadeh and Majid Hosseini are big question marks since both came back from pretty big injury recently.
    *Also I'm fine with Haj Safi and Milad being our LB for now. They are playing Brighton/Ajax and holding their own so they are peak fitness. Personally not really convinced about Jalali because he had a good 10 minutes vs US but since then has been playing worse than some other PGPL left backs or getting benched

My lineup vs Jordan/Qatar (to start testing starting eleven XI we will use in Asian Cup):

4-4-2

Niazmand/Beiro

Moharrami - Shoja - Majid - Haj Safi/Milad

ARJ/Gholi - Ezatolahi - Ghoddos - Torabi

Azmoun - Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Good, since he isn't playing for his club, he needs to play for TM to stay in game shape.
      Unfortunately a hc with Jose murihnio mentality
      won't risk his job and play sardar in his 1 forward system.tm is only place he would get 90 minutes of action so it's very smart of him to come to get some real football minutes under his belt.
      basically Roma practice and racoon time minutes in roma will keep him in shape for tm fifa days ,wcq,ac and more wcq in 2024, thats good enough for tm and tm fans, SARDAR HAM MITONE POOZ BEDEH BA MURIHNIO Inglisi sohbat mikone o ba diabola ham fettuccine Alfredo mikhoreh.
      WIN WIN SITUATION FOR SARDAR O TM.

Comment

Any word on broadcast information? Any non-IRIB streams?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          Any word on broadcast information? Any non-IRIB streams?
          Pfdc always jump the gun on tm matches.
          Not even iran media is talking about up coming matches.... in couple days should be Nle to get more info such as tv broadcast other than irib

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

Wish I could relate. Let’s just say, during the time of everything going on with the protests, my views regarding TM were vastly different compared to the others in my house. While I was screaming and crying from happiness around 5-6 AM, I was simultaneously getting yelled at for waking them up and celebrating a team that represents blah blah blah
            For me the game which really had an impact on me was Iran vs USA in 1998. it was such a happy day and i still remember how I felt so vividly

Iran vs Wales was such a painful and bittersweet experience. I watched the game with some guys who have followed team melli for 6 or 7 decades, and everyone has been so passionate about iranian football but no one could get the images in Iran from those few weeks out of their minds - something which i suspect anyone who values human lives above toop bazi can appreciate. it was a really sad time and muted happiness i guess.

i just want to get that 98 feeling back again

Comment

my 25 players roster for Jordan tournment.

Goalies:
              ​​Biravand ,niyazmand, Hosseini

rbs: moharami, Ramin

Lbs: j salmani, Haj safi

cbs: pag,kanani,shoja,hezbavi

Dmf/acm/midfield : saeed,khodabanlu,yasin,gorbani,rigi,Ali karmi(turkey) godos.

Rw/lw : j.b, mohebi, alishah, torabi

Forwards: sardar,Abdi, mehdi

starting 11 vs jordan
              Niyazmand
              Moharami hezbavi kanani j.salmani
              Alishah Yasin rigi torabi
              . Mehdi. Abdi

starting 11 vs qatar or iraq

biravand
              Ramin. Pag. Shoja. Hajsafi
              .j.b. Saeed. Godos. Mohebi
              . Mehdi. Sardar

Comment

Niazmand needs to now take over long-term within the sticks. He needs to be given the trust that he deserves at this stage.

Comment

Yasin hurt won't make the list

Comment

New list is out

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/197131...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yasin was apparently invited but got injured today
                      Hazbavi and hosseininejad invited again
                      Mehrdad Mohammadi being invited also
                      Kanani is back
                      And Karim Ansarifard lol
                      No majid hosseini, ali karimi and gholi due to fitness issues bcs of injury
                      Torabi, Sarlak and amiri are injured as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tm will travel to Jordan Tuesday night pst.
                        there was concern in taremi health, but he was cleared by Porto Dr he will make it.

Comment

lol at hosini nezhad cutting his hair before showing up to tm CAMP...knowing very well, general will order human khepel to hold him while khodad give him tm welcome and cut his hair #4...SMART KID, lol he even said general didn't tell him to cut his hair....hope to seehimplaysome minutes

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                            lol at hosini nezhad cutting his hair before showing up to tm CAMP...knowing very well, general will order human khepel to hold him while khodad give him tm welcome and cut his hair #4...SMART KID, lol he even said general didn't tell him to cut his hair....hope to seehimplaysome minutes
                            But he was okay with Hadi Aghily!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

But he was okay with Hadi Aghily!
                              Back then general didn't have the glory pgl record he has now and he was surprised and happy to be tm hc at that time , in that stage a lot of things were ok....I wished he became hc in 2009 instead.....
                              GENERAL IS MINI ME PARVIN NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                                Hosseinejad sub for Ghoddos at 70 min would be nice to see. They are very similar type of midfielders.

Comment

Working...
                                X