• Show
Clear All

TM U17 @ FIFA U-17 World Cup Indonesia 2023

Draw was just made. We are in group C.

Brazil
    Iran
    New Caledonia
    England

Will be lucky to make it out of the group.

Games for TM U-17

Brazil - Iran: November 11, 2023
    England - Iran: November 14, 2023
    Iran - New Caledonia: November 17, 2023

is there some best 3rd like the AFC tokhmi system?

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        is there some best 3rd like the AFC tokhmi system?
        Lol. Yes there is!

Comment

Group will have eyes on it bc of england and brazil. Great chance for our guys to show themselves to big audience.

Realistically they need to hammer new caledonia and keep games vs england and brazil as tight as possible to have decent chance of going up as one of the best 3rd place teams.

Abdi has firsthand knowledge of england u17 setup as he worked with the backroom staff as part of his 7 years getting his A license with their FA, hopefully this can make a difference in our tactical approach

Comment

It be fun watching matches vs England and Brazil.
            Indonesia fans will support tm. 4pt is sure go .....

Comment

well, when it comes to iran U team tourneys .... just about all we can hope for is the Group games, knowing we one way or another we wont advance ....!!
              So this is the Most Ideal and Exciting Group Stage games i've ever recall Iran football at any level ever playing in..?? maybe TM WC18 group comes in 2nd most exciting..??

personally i relish a chance of iran being grouped in the group of death .... we often perform our best when facing high ranked and fancied sides anyways and an ultimate loss and inability to advance (be it most often by narrow margins..!) is still a source of pride and far easier for me to stomach..!

GO IRAN..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                well, when it comes to iran U team tourneys .... just about all we can hope for is the Group games, knowing we one way or another we wont advance ....!!
                So this is the Most Ideal and Exciting Group Stage games i've ever recall Iran football at any level ever playing in..?? maybe TM WC18 group comes in 2nd most exciting..??

personally i relish a chance of iran being grouped in the group of death .... we often perform our best when facing high ranked and fancied sides anyways and an ultimate loss and inability to advance (be it most often by narrow margins..!) is still a source of pride and far easier for me to stomach..!

GO IRAN..!!
                imaging playing in wc with Brazil and England
                it's ever kid dream playing with plastic ball, BUT
                PLEASE NO MORE OF THAT 6TAYEEE sh1t.
                Tm u17 is the most glorious TM in any age group.

Comment

In U17, the difference between Iran and the top teams are as big as that in senior or u23.

​​​​​​Our players enter in a big black hole between 18 and 23/25..

Comment

2017 was an amazing run to wc quarterfinals

Comment

Comment

Is there a way to share footage with the coaches or federation in order to assist them with scouting players?
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

According Gol Bezan's Arya (who hinted at good news in recent podcast) and Hossein Abdi (U17 coach), Andarz is close to finalizing a deal to go to a club in Spain

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                            According Gol Bezan's Arya (who hinted at good news in recent podcast) and Hossein Abdi (U17 coach), Andarz is close to finalizing a deal to go to a club in Spain
                            Where Did you see this?

Comment

Working...
                            X