Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allan123 View Post

Excellent and other question

do you have any information about Torabi early injury in the match and about Amiri injury in the last minutes of the game.
    Both will have mri done in couple hours.
    then pp Dr will advise.

Comment

All Muslim players and staff of al naser
      did namaz inside azadi locker room....and no
      mylikohan was not their hc...

Comment

She finally met him!

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          Zahedi asking for CR7 jersey.. lol
          There is old persian saying

"ADAM AZ AFTABEH AB BEKHOREH
          VALI MESLEH ZAHEDI KHIT NASHEH"

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Well I wanna congrats whatever or whoever planned IR and brought them in power in iran. They got what they wanted.

Iranians hating on iranians against arab and then call themselves vatan parast lol what a load of baloney.
            Iranian hating their own national team. Iranian hating their own land and country lol. Sad days
            I.R is a cancer tumor, it destroys you from whitin piece by piece, if we dont remove the tumor belive me we will not have a Iran in the future, the most anti iranian being in this world is I.R and still we have so called iranians like Torabi who lives in the west and lobbying for I.R and call themselves patriots, I puke on you and I hope everyone here that feel that this shoe fits wears it good and comfy because your time is over.

F*cking bloodsucking parasites.

Comment

Darvish said he told Ronaldo you are popular in Iran because you support the people of Palestine... Ronaldo said "Yes, I'm very happy about this"

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                Darvish said he told Ronaldo you are popular in Iran because you support the people of Palestine... Ronaldo said "Yes, I'm very happy about this"
                Meanwhile people shouts "na gaza, na lobnan janam fadaye Iran "

Go and take a bath whit your microwave Darvish.

Comment

Video from Al-Nassr about their arrival in Iran, interaction with Iran fans (including CR7 meeting the little crying boy and Fatimah), and the pre-match and match highlights.

It's a shame there were no spectators in the stadium. You can literally hear crickets on the sidelines during the match

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                    Was that enough Persian Mehmannavazi?

Persepolis has officially given Nassr:
                    One Own Goal,
                    One less player (red carded)
                    Two silk carpets

They have officially received:
                    Two goals
                    No Ronaldo shirt
                    No broken legs

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                    After I heard bin Salman ksa prince
                    said iranian warm welcome it helped al naser
                    Win....
                    I MADE MISTAKE ON THIS TOPIC and i was wrong.
                    maybe I already put Lose NEXT TO THIS MATCH
                    i didnt care about result and was super excited about ronaldo....you were right on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      She finally met him!

Apparently the authorities took off the signed Ronaldo shirt and gave her an unsigned one. If true, these cunts have no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Video from Al-Nassr about their arrival in Iran, interaction with Iran fans (including CR7 meeting the little crying boy and Fatimah), and the pre-match and match highlights.

It's a shame there were no spectators in the stadium. You can literally hear crickets on the sidelines during the match

Yeah! I pointed out the crickets during the match. They were the only patriotic fans in the whole debacle. Everyone else was running after Ostad CR7 trying to kiss his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                          Yeah! I pointed out the crickets during the match. They were the only patriotic fans in the whole debacle. Everyone else was running after Ostad CR7 trying to kiss his hand.

Comment

I watched a bit of the match in between the UCL action ..
                            oh wow 😮 @ the glaring difference between the pace of play & the quality of the action on the pitch between these two competitions..!
                            I don’t know how some of you guys watch this shitt on regular basis ..!? Especially on shitty 80s broadcast quality ..!?
                            the star-struck Perspolisetoonam ke rid to bazi raft ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              I watched a bit of the match in between the UCL action ..
                              oh wow 😮 @ the glaring difference between the pace of play & the quality of the action on the pitch between these two competitions..!
                              I don’t know how some of you guys watch this shitt on regular basis ..!? Especially on shitty 80s broadcast quality ..!?
                              the star-struck Perspolisetoonam ke rid to bazi raft ..!
                              I watched damash gilan vs abiposhan khozestan.
                              While champions league matches was going on..go to youtube channel varesh sport if u intersted to watch damash replays........how u guys watch that fast pace european clubs it's mind boggling....iran league games are relaxing its not fast paced.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

Apparently the authorities took off the signed Ronaldo shirt and gave her an unsigned one. If true, these cunts have no shame.
                                Thank God she got it back.
                                She said she knows for sure she will meet messi too.

Comment

Working...
                                X