Iranian Football History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Football History

Think it's nice to go down memory road and also show some of our great player's career highlights.

My favourite Iranian player ever, Javad Nekounam. Crazy stat.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Mehdi Taremi's goals in Rio Ave.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I love this stuff.

Will share some good stuff.

KC also has a lot of good stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        I love this stuff.

Will share some good stuff.

KC also has a lot of good stuff too.
        My stuff is here: https://iransoccerhistory.blogspot.com/
        Our complete soccer history.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I remember when Rahman Rezaei played in the Seria A team Messina 2004-2005 season, he had the 2nd most Minutes played in the season. Only 1 player had more minutes in a game; it was a goalkeeper. He was a beast that season.
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Comment

This is a 17 year old clip about a 25 year old game.

To me the best we played in a World Cup game to date.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  Arsenal surprisingly. The team that's easiest to score on

Comment

Working...
                  X