Mehdi Gaedi
    2.70%
    Moghanlou
    0%
    Other
    0%

The poll is expired.

Supporting Team Melli

Interesting sidetopic, comparing strenghts and weakneses to find the best balance

Sayyadmanesh

Zahedi Azmoun Gholizadeh
    Taremi.
    ​​​​Ghoddos Hosseinzadeh

​​​Jahanbax, Kaanani Ramin R

Beiranvand

Subs Ezzatollai, Cheshmi and his right foot, Mohebbi, Moganlou ,Ghaedi, Salmani and young PP success forward and so on..

​​​​​
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Sultan mehdi taremi

Comment

I think we all know who voted for Ghaedi

Taremi >>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

What is this survey

Comment

Didn’t realize Ghaedi’s khale was on the forum

Comment

You should've just had it Taremi vs Sardar.. The other options are miles and miles and miles away from them.

Comment

We have two very high quality forwards. In my opinion Sardar is even more talented than mehdi, just hasn't realized his full potential yet. Given the age difference he very well might in a few years. These guys may still be playing at a high level for another 4-5 years, we should enjoy that. It will be a long time before we have 2 CFs that pair so well together playing for roma and milan.

And in the meantime give a serious effort to finding them proper service. Ushering in a new generation of younger, more mobile and technical players into central midfield (like Sepahan are doing) will seriously help with that. But it requires bravery on the part of TM staff to immediately call up the likes of yadegar, hosseinnejad, yasin, etc and integrate them.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  We have two very high quality forwards. In my opinion Sardar is even more talented than mehdi, just hasn't realized his full potential yet. Given the age difference he very well might in a few years.
                  I'm sorry and not to be pessimistic, but has hee been blind then? Has he not seen what MT has done in Champions League? He's been in Europe for ages, when does he want to realize the potential, when he's 33 and done with Instagram? We all know SA has a severe attitude and mentality problem 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

I'm sorry and not to be pessimistic, but has hee been blind then? Has he not seen what MT has done in Champions League? He's been in Europe for ages, when does he want to realize the potential, when he's 33 and done with Instagram? We all know SA has a severe attitude and mentality problem 😊
                    indeed. the clock is ticking for him, but like i said in terms of pure talent I dont think we have a more talented player. Of course that is when he is firing on all cylinders. Just my opinion, taremi is however fantastically well rounded and they compliment each other so well.

To answer this stupid poll which I didn't even vote in, there is no question taremi is the superior player right now. But yes one can argue sardar has the higher ceiling

Comment

Sardar has the higher ceiling but Taremi is the superior player.. A lot of it has to do with training and keeping their body in shape. If you look at Taremi, he's in amazing shape all the time.. I feel like Sardar doesn't take dieting, training, fitness as serious as Taremi does which leads to all these injuries he has been experiencing.

Comment

football is not sardar's Fav sport. I think in an interview he mentioned something that he wanted to be a volleyballist . On other hand we have mehdi who loves the sport to death. Rejecting SA money to stay in europe deserves a medal. Something most big players like neymar , mane , and most probably salah couldn't say no to.

Comment

Taremi>>>>>>>>>>>Azmoun>>>>>ARJ>best performing PGPL striker.

Matter of fact is without Taremi and Azmoun we would not have even qualified for 2022 world cup. Almost 99% of our goals came from those two.

Comment

Working...
                          X