Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2023-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majid Hosseini & Ali Karimi @ Kayserispor | 2023-24

AK starting per usual for Kayseri right now vs Samsunspor….Majid still injured I believe.

game is tied 1-1 in the 33rd min
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Ali Karimi for TM 👏🏻

FT 2-1, AK played the full match ✅

Comment

Ali Karimi was the second highest rated player on his team on FotMob. He got a 7.7 score.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Another 90 min shift with a high rating. He has to be a starter in the AC at CM. He is getting 90 mins regularly and always getting high-ish ratings compared to his team.

Only thing I don’t like about all these 90 min games is his injury history….not sure how safe it is to be playing him 90 mins every game but hopefully Kayserispor staff knows best
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

No thank you. Too slow and injury prone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            No thank you. Too slow and injury prone.
            Right because we are blessed with cm options without these 2 characteristics you mention playing at a higher level than superlig…if he keeps up his form/fitness until AC he is definitely a relevant option.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              i
              Right because we are blessed with cm options without these 2 characteristics you mention playing at a higher level than superlig…if he keeps up his form/fitness until AC he is definitely a relevant option.
              He’s never been good in TM. I’d rather we try a omid player than call him up again. Ezatollahi is the superior more talented version of this karimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

He’s never been good in TM. I’d rather we try a omid player than call him up again. Ezatollahi is the superior more talented version of this karimi.
                karimi plays higher up the field, he is even starting at 10 for kayseri often. Slow yes but very good decision maker and sound technically, now showing himself as reliable chance creator for them too. Just see his highlights last week.

Comment

highlights. Great ball by Karimi made the second goal. We need people in the center of the park who can keep hold of the ball and advance it with FORWARD passes to taremi/sardar in good spots. He is one such profile, along with yasin and hosseinnejad, although of course he is comfortable playing deeper than those 2 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

highlights. Great ball by Karimi made the second goal. We need people in the center of the park who can keep hold of the ball and advance it with FORWARD passes to taremi/sardar in good spots. He is one such profile, along with yasin and hosseinnejad, although of course he is comfortable playing deeper than those 2 as well.
                    From what I've seen of Yasin, he has great long shots but sometimes ball hogs. If he can figure out his passing game, he would be such an asset

Comment

AK is starting. They're up 1-0 in the 1st half.

Comment

They won 2-0 yesterday
                        AK started but got subbed out@ 37 min
                        I assume he got injured again!
                        This guy is made of glass
                        Majid as unused sub!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          They won 2-0 yesterday
                          AK started but got subbed out@ 37 min
                          I assume he got injured again!
                          This guy is made of glass
                          Majid as unused sub!

I hope it's not an injury for AK, he has been great for Iran past two games. Is Majid's injury healed?

Comment

Karimi got the penalty for the first goal.

Majid just returned to full training last week I believe.

Comment

Both on the bench!

Comment

Working...
                              X