Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if azmoun quit tm for roma WOULD THAT BE wrong?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if azmoun quit tm for roma WOULD THAT BE wrong?

tm fans waited 5 years for ac.
    if sardar quit tm to make roma happy
    is that wrong?

tm has never had tm reguler starter to quit a major tournment because of his club.
    v.hashemian held out few matches but his problem was tm which makes it a different situation.
    will he become most hated tm player ever?
    should get invited for wc if he ditch tm for ac?

didnt want discuss this to side track his roma existing thread.
    and definetly deserves its own thread to discuss this.

It’s not wrong or right, but I could care less about his club career if he doesn’t want to be in TM.

Having said that, I think it’s a false story.

Comment

Its wrong ! Its equivalent of selling your own country for money.
      If Azmoun does that i don't give a sh!t about him anymore. Might aswell move his TH to International & Olympic Sports Forum .

Comment

I dont see the point of making a thread for every unsubstantiated rumor and all giving our opinions. If something like this, which is very serious topic, is real and confirmed, then it is something worth having a discussion about.

Otherwise we will shit on a guy and tear up his character based on something that could be completely fake

Comment

Like many people have mentioned, we follow these players simply because they play for team Melli. Our true love is team Melli. This club stuff is only secondary to that. If azmoun ditches his country on purpose, I will never follow him again.

Comment

since sardar and other tm players are
            regulers on pfdc(reliable source) its good for them
            to see how fans will feel if they ever choice to take club interest over national team. by far they care about more what pfdc members think then soccer fans inside....its healthy to have this discussion.

Comment

I highly doubt this is true. It's not of his character to put TM aside for a club. This is a guy who wanted to play with a calf muscle injury in the WC, pushing himself through hard three matches

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                It’s not wrong or right, but I could care less about his club career if he doesn’t want to be in TM.

Having said that, I think it’s a false story.
                i remember u perdicting european clubs wont sign persian players since ac is not off days for the european clubs..
                murihnio has a lot to say on sardar.
                if sardar is doung good and his in murihnio game plan come jan-feb i see murihnio act a certain way towards sardar to make him not go to ac...but if sardar is bench warmer playing 8 minutes a match
                then there wont be no problem for sardar to go..
                other scenerio is sardar just flat retire from tm.
                KARIM BAGERI DID IS AT 27ISH...

Comment

No, the most he'll accomplish with TM anyways is another WC. They'll get smacked in AC by Japan, SK or Aus anyways. Maybe Saudi too.

Comment

Hadse man ine ke agar Lukaku bere Roma be Sardar ejaaze midan jaame Asia ham baazi kone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

It isn’t wrong , all the legionnaires should actually avoid this Arab cup I mean Asian cup , tournament which is being hosted in the middle of the European football season, these players we have in Europe , they actually risk losing their spots by playing in a absolutely meaningless tournament, you should do a poll about it .

What is more important for the TM fans ?

1. winning the Asian cup !

2 . winning 2 games at World Cup and qualifying for the 2nd round .

Comment

When are we going to wake up , we need 25 decently players to have a chance at doing anything at the next World Cup , we need to start now sacrificing somewhere for the sake of building a new , younger , generation of players who can help us , I don’t care about the Asian cup , who cares about it ! It a meaningless tournament for us , yes it important for Iraq and India and Oman , and Qatar and China , and lower minnow Asian teams , but it not helping us , we had one of the oldest Squads in Qatar , we basically still using those players again , we need new fresh faces , 3 years from now , will ramin , hajsafi , Taremi , Sardar , even be good enough ???

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                          When are we going to wake up , we need 25 decently players to have a chance at doing anything at the next World Cup , we need to start now sacrificing somewhere for the sake of building a new , younger , generation of players who can help us , I don’t care about the Asian cup , who cares about it ! It a meaningless tournament for us , yes it important for Iraq and India and Oman , and Qatar and China , and lower minnow Asian teams , but it not helping us , we had one of the oldest Squads in Qatar , we basically still using those players again , we need new fresh faces , 3 years from now , will ramin , hajsafi , Taremi , Sardar , even be good enough ???
                          unfortunatly the level OF PERSIANFOOTBALL is
                          not there yetto say who cares about ac and we should just concentrate on wc.
                          THE MOST IMPORTANT TOURNMENT FOR TM IS THE AC ,.then tm has an eye on making out of its group in the wc...
                          no way is ac is meaningless after not wining it in 47 years.....for persian football fans out side of iran ac is not important but for fans of pgl who are also tm fans AC SUCCESS IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN WC.

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                            It isn’t wrong , all the legionnaires should actually avoid this Arab cup I mean Asian cup , tournament which is being hosted in the middle of the European football season, these players we have in Europe , they actually risk losing their spots by playing in a absolutely meaningless tournament, you should do a poll about it .

What is more important for the TM fans ?

1. winning the Asian cup !

2 . winning 2 games at World Cup and qualifying for the 2nd round .
                            wining the asian cup... and with sardar will have better chance.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

wining the asian cup... and with sardar will have better chance.
                              I don’t agree with you at all , Qatar won the last AC , at the World Cup 3 loses , fundamentally you can’t compare winning the AC to playing and doing well at a WC.

Senegal won the African cup Egypt finished 2nd ,,, who remembers that , no one , everyone remembers Morocco finishing 4th …

Comment

Working...
                              X