Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Got my Sardar Roma jersey a while back, been wearing it on campus on gamedays. Going take a photo of it next to my Azmoun TM jersey and post here haha

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        Got my Sardar Roma jersey a while back, been wearing it on campus on gamedays. Going take a photo of it next to my Azmoun TM jersey and post here haha
        Been meaning to get one but its too expensive on my college student budget hopefully by the end of the year I can get one

Comment

I totally forgot this game. How did he do? Any scoring chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Been meaning to get one but its too expensive on my college student budget hopefully by the end of the year I can get one
            I think I am gonna get one. The black version is nice. I can't find an available medium or large anywhere tho

Hosseini Where did you get yours from?

Comment

Soccer.com lets you customize a Replica jersey with name and number, authentic would be better, but that's a good price!

image.png​

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                I totally forgot this game. How did he do? Any scoring chance?
                played as well as coulda been expected if not better..!!
                it was a perfect length sorta 20-30min game for our fatigue-prone, fragile son..!!

Roma were in a highly attacking 343?? or more like 3412 formation with front 3 of Dybala playing supposed provider for the constantly switching front 2 of Azmoun and abraham..! Opponent obviously in a ParkDaBus and counter mode..!

he hustled well, had at least 1 vital defensive clearance and 2-3 half chances on the offensive end ... the best of which was self provided when he hard pressed the last defender and dispossessed him top of box but but barely managed to take a shot right at the keeper from top of box while being pressured by the earlier beaten defender ..!

coulda well had an open goal easy tap-in on a counter but the khoreh gloryhunter Dybala who had a wide open Sardar on his right and well-covered Abraham on his left decided to score himself from a tough angle from inside the box and obviously failed.

in the last min of injury abraham hit him with a pass on the swift counter, azmoun tried to hit him back with a through-ball which got deflected back to him by marker, so he then instead nicely laid it off to open angelino on the right...side of box who's i think attempted cross hurried the defender into panic clearance to CK .... 1st CK got deflected shot on goal back for another CK from which Cristante scored the header from near post for the winner..!! 💪

with Lukaku still nursing his injury and outa picture, and sardar looking sharpest and most dangerous in this mini game, it'll be interesting to see who would DDR rate as the starting 9 in the sunday's match vs Napoli ???

the smart money would be on Sardar leading the line but lingering concerns about his fitness/ stamina to play as a starter could force him to be coming off bench as a point rescue man..??

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                  Soccer.com lets you customize a Replica jersey with name and number, authentic would be better, but that's a good price!

image.png​
                  that Away kit is clean-cut and classyAF..!! me likesy ....
                  but anymore gettin too old to be sporting soccer jerseys ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

that Away kit is clean-cut and classyAF..!! me likesy ....
                    but anymore gettin too old to be sporting soccer jerseys ..!!
                    I mainly hang them on my wall for memories 🤣

Comment

Look at the joy!

Comment

Roma to make Sardar Azmoun’s deal permanent in case of Champions League qualification

​

https://romapress.net/roma-to-make-s...qualification/

Comment

Napoli match tomorrow 9am pst.

Lukaku still out I believe, so should be another start for our boy!

big match to keep their CL spot Alive

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Napoli match tomorrow 9am pst.

Lukaku still out I believe, so should be another start for our boy!

big match to keep their CL spot Alive
                            💪

https://romapress.net/sardar-azmoun-...ack-vs-napoli/

Comment

Starting

Comment

Great stuff but Il Khore, El-Khoreewy never passes to Sardar

Comment

Working...
                                X