No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just a pathetic tweet… How can someone even type something like this?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

This is just a pathetic tweet… How can someone even type something like this?

he did score a nice goal in a pre-season friendly for Bayer b4 getting shipped off to rome..!! wonder if that qualify him for a token BL championship ring..?
        is he still busted ..? two huge games with massive implications for Roma is coming up in quick succession ..!! wonder if he can muster a few minutes in either off the bench..?

finishing top 4 and qualifying for UCL could well be his ticket to making his loan move permanent...!!? but i maintain if Roma retain lukaku for next year, he's better off taking his chances in transfer market this summer see where he'd end up..!

Comment

I see members here are really more into kos o sher rather than staying on subject…. He is on the bench vs Milan

Comment

Roma is 2-0 at 25’. Simply dominating. Though MILAN did hit the post (but so did Roma before the tap in). Azmoun on the bench. Would be nice for him to get a few minutes to get back into Rotation

Comment

Lukaku thigh injury

Comment

Abraham came in for Lukaku (perhaps Lukaku is injured)? And Roma got a red card too. Given the circumstance, I don't think we'll see Sardar today, but glad to see him back in the match squad and hopefully we see him on Monday in the huge game vs Bolgona.

Comment

Dybala also subbed out before HT. Azmoun’s service may be necessary sooner than DDR planned.

Comment

Azmoun warming up on the side. He's walking back and forth on the side like his mom told him to go outside after playing on his PS5 all day 🤣

Comment

Abraham is hustling and covering a lot of ground. Looks pretty handy, I guess once he is fully back to fitness he would be well ahead of Azmoun in the pecking order, could even replace Lukaku

Comment

Roma is up two nil and they have a red card as well. They will probably switch to a defense tactic for the rest of the game. Highly doubt we will see him today.

Comment

He warmed up a little and went and sat down. I'm guessing De Rossi just had him warm up just in case

Comment

Wow even with Abraham sporting a shoulder injury, he is not putting on Azmoun.

Comment

Benchdar Benchmoun @ AS Roma

Comment

Looks like it'll be Roma vs leverkusen in the semis.

Will Sardar be eligible to play against his parent club?

Comment

Working...
                                X