No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm losing interest in him fast. He's got to get in top shape if he expects to stick around. Else, back to Russia, though doubt that will ever happen again with all the turmoil there. Hence, he's in Saudi, or Turkey at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

And I'm not sure what you mean. If you are trying to make a point about med posting about Sardar without source so please do not compare that gossip with you posting "Ahmed-Reza Radan was assassinated last night" without any source.
      Not sure why you keep going at me these days but fair enough

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Not sure why you keep going at me these days but fair enough

​​​​
        Bikhial. Going at you????? I have quoted you ONE single time asking for a source and you are telling me that I'm going at you?

Comment

Was Ahmed Reza in the helicoopter as well?!

Comment

Waiting for @prznsoccer on twitter to congratulate SA for winning Europa League…

Comment

If Atalanta finish 5th in the league, Roma will qualify for UCL.

Comment

Huh! BL lost to Atalanta....Sardar so unlucky that can't even land a fake championship!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  If Atalanta finish 5th in the league, Roma will qualify for UCL.
                  is this confirmed?
                  Formerly known as Cameronse

Comment

Originally posted by Bezan Ziresh View Post

is this confirmed?
                    Yes, but only if they finish 5th. They will more likely finish higher than 5th in which case Roma does not get that spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post

Yes, but only if they finish 5th. They will more likely finish higher than 5th in which case Roma does not get that spot.
                      they are playing damn good football of late and still have a game at hand and the opportunity to finish 3rd by winning their last two game against a couple of mid-table opponents..!! pu

so that'll likely pushes the bologna or juve into 5th and final UCL spot ahead of Roma :/
                      i think Roma will still qualify for the Europa ahead of Lazio regardless of losing their last match due to superior GD..!!?

we know that Lukaku is outa their budget and gonner this summer, wonder if they'd risk starting Abraham/Sardar in next match to see who they should prioritise as a backup Striker for next season..?
                      probably not.. they'll start narekhar and go for the win against opponent who's fighting for their serieA lives and cross figures hoping for Atalanta losing their remaining matches and finish 5th..?
                      you never know, is there any monetary or other prize for finishing 3rd instead of 5th..? if none, Atalanta may well throw the last two matches in order to add another italian team to next year's UCL mix..? perhaps get $ome under the table from Roma for doing so..?? 😝

Comment

Serie A has 5 UCL spots to begin with next.. So I'm guessing Roma will be 6th Italian spot, regardless of Atalanta finishing 5th or 3rd.

Comment

That ozgal hatam is starting a rumor on twitter than dortmund wants azmoun on loan… sounds about right. champions league finalists are often going for strikers who are always injured and can’t find the goal.

Comment

Everything points towards him being the classic journeyman 3rd option striker from now on.

He might get lucky and a top EPL team might sign him as an emergency loan for 3 months during the winter transfer window lol

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              That ozgal hatam is starting a rumor on twitter than dortmund wants azmoun on loan… sounds about right. champions league finalists are often going for strikers who are always injured and can't find the goal.
                              🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

havent really followed dortmund per say, but from my recollections they were one of few long time admirer of sardar back in his zenit days..!! they couldnt reach a deal with Zenit back in the day though as they were demanding some 20mil plus for him ..!

his seemingly constant struggle with fitness and frequent injury niggles are by now probably becoming a common knowledge to most clubs? that's probably the biggest reason why few are keen to buy him outright but prefer to get him on as a loanee first..!!
                                but when fit, his overall quality and high pedigree as an attacker is undeniable and for an ambitious EU clubs looking to make deep cup runs in multiple competitions and looking for quality auxiliary CF on the cheap especially as a loanee, he sounds a like a good bit of business..!!

besides unlike many of our other irooni players, sardar has a pretty well connected and capable representations, still under contract with the german champions, so it aint all too far fetched for him to keep failing forward in his career, possibly get snatched up by BvB or such caliber clubs as relatively risk-free, cheap loanee attacking depth reinforcement..!?

I recall ACM were also keen on a loan for him last summer... but he chose Roma instead mostly due to Mourinho..!

& by now, its no secret that he also has quite a few other suitors from other top 3 leagues clubs all vying for his loan sigi..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X