Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    first touch and hold up was actually very clean in that cameo. Won a couple crucial fouls in the last moments to relieve pressure on the backline.

No idea why he wasnt given more time. Lukaku was a corpse and missed 3 fantastic chances. If sardar missed those chances god knows what narrative here would have been...

Roma fans on twitter/reddit pissed he didnt start and again very happy with his contributions
    Lukaku looks like a heap of molasses up there. He's so lethargic it's genuinely embarrassing and his form in Seria A has been declining from when Mou was in charge. Sardar has maintained his good form since AC if not better

Comment

"Azmoun did more in 10 minutes than Lukaku in the whole match but for DDR he was always a starter. In short, some players were tired and unwatchable except Mancini and Pellegrini. Angelino and Kardsorp are also very poor against the Serie B team. Wake up!!​"

Comment

His black roma jersey is like $200, so expensive 😭

Comment

had a pretty decent overall lil cameo today ..!
          started with a way too blatantly retarded pull-back challenge/foul that earned him a quick yellow card, with just a minute in ..!! :/
          but finally, did well to hold on a bit longer and dribble from pressure, to a couple of balls sent to his feet in midfield and earn important time-wasting fouls, rather than passing off the fkn ball as soon as it came to his feet like always..!
          in and around the box, he still needs to a better job of Opening himself for service and have the confidence and strength to hold the ball off a bit and take a more selfish shot/effort on goal..!!

overall, i still dont think he did enough to be earning a start ahead of a healthy Lukaku in their 3man/1striker preferred frontline, but certainly showed that DDR needs to trust him with much more minutes off the bench than this bs 5-10min every now n then ..!

Comment

Comment

De Rossi daghigheye 60-65 Lukaku raa bayad mindakht biroon, hich kaari nemikard.
              Amma kaarnaameye in bazikon sangine, harchand ke dar 12 baazie akhir 2 gol zade dar Serie A.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                His black roma jersey is like $200, so expensive 😭
                I bought it lol...

Comment

Rumor has it an EPL club has made inquiries about Sardar’s loan availability situation recently ..!??
                  Between that & an earlier Sevilla interest, I don’t think he’ll face too much difficulty finding a solid Eu club aftering this summer, if Roma dont take the buy option ..?
                  he would really cook in a team playing attacking tiki taka football with 2 strikers..! i think his style suites La Liga action best..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Rumor has it an EPL club has made inquiries about Sardar’s loan availability situation recently ..!??
                    Between that & an earlier Sevilla interest, I don’t think he’ll face too much difficulty finding a solid Eu club aftering this summer, if Roma dont take the buy option ..?
                    he would really cook in a team playing attacking tiki taka football with 2 strikers..! i think his style suites La Liga action best..?
                    Shayad yek teame tokhmi mesle Everton ke balad nist hamle kone.
                    Hamoon La Liga ke migi behtare.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Shayad yek teame tokhmi mesle Everton ke balad nist hamle kone.
                      Hamoon La Liga ke migi behtare.
                      Everton would be the worst team for him.

He is not a hold up striker.

Any team in La Liga is definitely better

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Some random saying on Twitter that the club is Fulham. Tony Khan going to get him to train as a professional wrestler too.

Comment

Great deal for him tbh. Will probably play less and earn more than he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Some random saying on Twitter that the club is Fulham. Tony Khan going to get him to train as a professional wrestler too.
                            I am not sure Fulham needs him. Rodrigo Muniz has been hot and Jimenez has had somewhat of a revival lately.

Comment

Azmoun's injury at the best time for Abraham return..

Comment

How bad is his injury? How many days/weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X