X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    His individual highlights from yesterday:
    https://football360.ir/post/20240315...۱-%DB%B0-رم

Good performance, brilliant goal. Too bad it wasn't given. By the way Lukaku is likely to miss Sunday's match aswell.

"In his place, Sardar Azmoun is expected to start once again after an excellent performance with Brighton."

https://romapress.net/lukaku-unlikel...oogle_vignette
    was a really solid performance. Pressing was very impressive from the front, and honestly his link up play was very solid. I counted once he lost it when he could have held it up better. Intelligent passing and movement.

His overall game has definitely taken a step forward this season despite again limited minutes.

despite late cramp, seeing him press like that for 90 is a first.

Comment

Damn, Milan is kind of tough, but at least it's a familiar foe.

Comment

One thing that worries me is that he still doesn't have enough fitness to last a 90 minute match. It was clear after min 65 yesterday he just straight up walked most of the second half and sometimes he didn't even bother to come back to defend from fatigue.

I hope this new personal trainer he has helps him out because it's getting to unacceptable territory that he still doesn't have enough conditioning to last 90 minutes of full time play. People ask why Lukaku starts over him even with bad performances and it's mostly because of this, that narekhar can play into extra time and still make a contribution while our Sardar gasses out at minute 60
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          Watched the whole thing overall a bit disappointed
          - great goal unlucky to have it disallowed
          - ~60% of his first time hold up play attempts were unsuccessful which is not good at this level
          - made good defensive effort which wore him out over 90, hence the cramped up attempt in the last minute
          - still fitness issues over 90
          - teammates struggled to find him in attacks or were flat out avoiding him because of his giveaways
          Honest question, where did you get the stat that 60 percent of his hold up play was unsuccessful? I can’t remember him losing the ball more than 2 or 3 times the entire game when he was checking back.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
            One thing that worries me is that he still doesn't have enough fitness to last a 90 minute match. It was clear after min 65 yesterday he just straight up walked most of the second half and sometimes he didn't even bother to come back to defend from fatigue.

I hope this new personal trainer he has helps him out because it's getting to unacceptable territory that he still doesn't have enough conditioning to last 90 minutes of full time play. People ask why Lukaku starts over him even with bad performances and it's mostly because of this, that narekhar can play into extra time and still make a contribution while our Sardar gasses out at minute 60
            ​​​​​​
            He was tired around the 70-80th which is quite normal for a striker who isn't getting regular big minutes like him. You get your game fitness while playing. DDR wouldn't have kept him in so long if he wasn't impressed. Sardar played good and it was a shame his goal didn't count

Im happy he's keeping his momentum from the Japan and Qatar game, he really showed up for us in the Asian Cup and is working hard, damesh garm

Comment

Corriere dello Sport gozaresh mide ke agar Lukaku farda dar tamrine gorohi natone sherkat kone
              dar baazi ba Sassuolo nakhahad bood.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I think we should bring down our expectations badly.
                As someone above said, his first touches are really bad.
                After beeing a prof. footballer for over 15 years he still is not ready for 90 min, it will never change, sometimes its the body type, u cant do anything about it.

He gives great passes and is a real 9, thats positiv about him, also i have the feeling his speed improved.

Comment

AS Roma's IG appreciation post on sardar

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    I think we should bring down our expectations badly.
                    As someone above said, his first touches are really bad.
                    After beeing a prof. footballer for over 15 years he still is not ready for 90 min, it will never change, sometimes its the body type, u cant do anything about it.

He gives great passes and is a real 9, thats positiv about him, also i have the feeling his speed improved.
                    Part of why his fitness and first touch aren't good is his explosivity. He goes from 0-100 really fast a lot, akin to basically doing HIIT cardio for like 70 min . Every time he gets the ball its like when u hold L2 trigger in FIFA, which is why he sometimes is making some last ditch passes. He would be a great supersub imo because you can bring him in for a great 30-40 min of explosivity and pace.

Comment

I was working so I didn’t see the opportunity he wasted at the very end. In that position with that much space… wow.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4kid..._web_copy_link

Comment

dybala out injured for while longer while Narekhar is now cleared for the game tomorrow..!! hopefully cleared to come off the bench for Azmoun..? but most probably the opposite..! :/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            dybala out injured for while longer while Narekhar is now cleared for the game tomorrow..!! hopefully cleared to come off the bench for Azmoun..? but most probably the opposite..! :/
                            Koja khandi ke Lukaku mitone baazi kone?
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Koja khandi ke Lukaku mitone baazi kone?
                              https://romapress.net/daniele-de-ros...assuolo-match/

Comment

Still mad about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekKaTw-ddTU

Comment

Working...
                                X