Sardar Azmoun @ AS Roma | 2023/2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Obviously De Rosi is using rotation and he might start him in Europe League on Thursday instead.
    Huh..!
    awful optimistic..!
    I’d say Highly doubtful that ..!
    so long they lineup 433
    Roma gonna ride that high price, rented mule Lukaku till either he gets busted or hes shipped back to chelsea ….!
    Sardar will have to pin his hopes on mostly impact sub roles ..! Possibly a 1-2 more start vs tokhmy league sides when scheduling gets hectic ..! Less than 4 days between games ..!:/

Comment

Will see
      I dont think it is rotating, and even if it was with this convincing win i highly doubt he make too many changes in line up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish he’d move to a smaller club so he could play a bigger role. He’ll never be a regular starter in Rome or Leverkusen, especially after they win the league…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          I wish he’d move to a smaller club so he could play a bigger role. He’ll never be a regular starter in Rome or Leverkusen, especially after they win the league…
          me too..!!that'll be more fun for us as simple spectators of TM footballers and not particularly dedicated club fans !!
          i really dont think he will be able to establish himself as a bonafide SerieA starting striker for the richer and more elite clubs of the league w/o first proving he can be one in a smaller club somewhere else in the league he will be afforded that opportunity ...!
          that's the bitchin part of joining a more popular/rich/elite EU team .... the often positionally crowded competition for minutes is just too fierce..!
          similar situation (possibly worse..?) is awaiting mehdi at Inter next season..!! :/

regardless, i think its already too late for Sardar to try promoting his striker-status that way ...!! not that he even possess the motivation and drive for doing such a thing ... (i think he sorta seems satisfied enough with his current part-time striker status in Roma..!?)
          besides such a gamble often doesnt play out as orignially intended... look what happened to Belloti ..!!

Comment

Poor guy was a complete black cat at leverkusen. They were 3rd when he joined them, then they start to struggle and could have missed the UCL qualifications. The next season was a complete nightmare even if Xabi alonso improve their situation. Now he left they are unstoppable
            ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

i think he sorta seems satisfied enough with his current part-time striker status in Roma..!?
              He just seems to enjoy joking with Dybala in trainings and be tokhmesh nist if he is playing or not. As talented as he is, he unfortunately didn’t move to the right environment at a young enough age to really improve his weak points. At 29 a player is who he is. Like you say its probably too late to establish himself as a starter for a top or even mid level club in a big league. I try to be positive but then he ends up as unused sub for a few games. Shomurodov had a better season in Rome, I don’t know what else to type…

Comment

It kinda reminds me of when I am driving down a highway with heavy traffic. The other lane is always going faster...until I switch into it... meanwhile my old lane goes faster now! Whichever lane I'm in does worse...or so it seems. I just need to stay where I am and be patient!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                  It kinda reminds me of when I am driving down a highway with heavy traffic. The other lane is always going faster...until I switch into it... meanwhile my old lane goes faster now! Whichever lane I'm in does worse...or so it seems. I just need to stay where I am and be patient!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                  true..!!

Comment

On De Rossi: “Seeing him every day, with his kind ways, with that kind heart, is beautiful and it’s just as good to have him as a coach. It was the right choice. And, if I may add, I like the feeling that De Rossi brought to this team. But this is a general feeling. The club, the management, they are all working closely with us. This sense of unity helps us a lot.”

We’ve had many evolutions of Sardar character over the years. From Bache Nane Azmoun to Asb Lover to Russian Baby Momma Azmoun to Women’s Vball Cheerleader Azmoun.

But gents.. may I introduce you to the newest…
                    Sardar “Khayeh Mal” Azmoun

Vaghean dige khayeh mali ta che had akhe Sardar🤣🤣

Comment

I wonder if Sardar Azmoun would get along with the UK Labour Leader Sarkir "Sir Keir" Starmer

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        I wonder if Sardar Azmoun would get along with the UK Labour Leader Sarkir "Sir Keir" Starmer
                        Haji, are you sure the weed you're smoking isn't laced with something else?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          PFDC 2000s has returned.

Forum 'eritage

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                            On De Rossi: “Seeing him every day, with his kind ways, with that kind heart, is beautiful and it’s just as good to have him as a coach. It was the right choice. And, if I may add, I like the feeling that De Rossi brought to this team. But this is a general feeling. The club, the management, they are all working closely with us. This sense of unity helps us a lot.”

We’ve had many evolutions of Sardar character over the years. From Bache Nane Azmoun to Asb Lover to Russian Baby Momma Azmoun to Women’s Vball Cheerleader Azmoun.

But gents.. may I introduce you to the newest…
                            Sardar “Khayeh Mal” Azmoun

Vaghean dige khayeh mali ta che had akhe Sardar🤣🤣
                            lol, where is that from..?
                            maybe he realized khayemaaling and thanking Mou in his last turn in front of mic may have annoyed the current boss ?? so now a make up session brown nosing...? or is he really that desperately seeking a Roma contract ..?

ps
                            i dont suppose he stands to get many if any minutes in today's match..?? but then again perhaps a sure Start ? after laying it up so thick on DDR with those quotes.!??

Comment

He'll play today if Roma down by 2 goals in the last 10 minutes.

Comment

On bench tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X