Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post
    Mohamad mylikohan like him or not
    ONLY TEAM MELLI COACH had balls to go young. Mamad mayli played 14 years for pp and he was architect of golden generation of 96 ac to-2004....if he didn't make players pray at hft, fans would of never turned their back on him getting 1 pt from last 3wcq98 group matches after starting with 11pt in first 5 matches...if he didn't make players pray that tm with mylikohan
    would of beat Japan and never need it Melbourne miracle...if he didn't make players pray tm would of won the 2000 ac and would of qualified for 2002wc with azizi...but he made players do namaz at ht and fans got pissed at him and first time the chant OF TOOP TANK FESHFESHEH FELANI. K..SK..EH WAS invented
    For k..sk..sh. e .k..sk..sha. mamad myli who was known to smoke hash, drink whiskey from bottle and lisson to hotel california .....after that coaches learned their lesson not to mix sports with religion.
    I'm only 22 but I've heard a lot of stories from that era

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Woah we have a left back who is 17 (Davoud-Kia) and Arash (Right back) who is 20 both playing for Sweden first division Kalmar??
      Well, we would never know if they'll be stars in the future or not. That's why scouts should be monitoring their progress

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
        Just keep in mined guys
        now a days because of knowledge of nutrition,
        And medical advances , persian players are able to perform on to their best until they are 33ish. Best .....best 11 play regardless of age needs to.play because tm fans have no patience for bad results even in friendly matches galenoie will not risk.

Tm starting 11(age of players)for 2026 wc if galenoie is around.
        BErin khodaroro shoker Kunid if he don't start hajsafi o rezian both at 36...from the line up below
        only player might not start is jalali..he might move norafkan to lb and start hajsafi with saeed...the rest take a screen shot and remember oracle when game 1 wc26 starting line up is announce.

Biravand (34)
        moharami(30). Kanani(32) majidi (30) Jalali(28)
        . Saeed (29) Norafkan(29)
        Golizadeh(30) Torabi (32)
        . Medi (34) Sardar (31)
        We got wiped with these slow players in the last WC. Imagine what will happen in the next!!!

If ever there was a time for team renewal, it is right now! Take a number of kids and get them tournament experience in the AC.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
          We got wiped with these slow players in the last WC. Imagine what will happen in the next!!!

If ever there was a time for team renewal, it is right now! Take a number of kids and get them tournament experience in the AC.

We have TM players in their twenties who are so far behind when it comes to nutrition, conditioning, science of recovery, sports psychology etc... especially compared to Japan. When guys like Saeed is hauling around the body of a guy two decades older than him, imagine how much worse it would be in four years' time!

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I'm only 22 but I've heard a lot of stories from that era
            There was a lot of drama from 96-06 due to internet being so new and off course via dish can
            watch persian soccer again.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post

You are right. But unfortunately persian football is not rooted like that. Cq and mylikohan era was an exception.....there is a peeshkesvati ,kad khodamaneshi way of running tm and galenoie is big believer of that. General will not take any risk even in friendly matches with young players.he always has said his dream as coach is to be hc in the wc...the only way he can be in the wc is if he go to semifinal of ac and he won't take chance with young players to do this.

Comment

Working...
              X