• Show
Clear All

The hate the fans are giving their own club for complementing him:

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...qarpXfZjQ&s=19

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      The hate the fans are giving their own club for complementing him:

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...qarpXfZjQ&s=19
      I know fans are fickle but the way Porto fans have treated him is quite perplexing. They literally disregarded several years of solid contribution because of one sub-par year (which he's actually finishing quite nicely). I think it's a huge inferiority complex since he's going to Inter for free and Porto gets zero.

Comment

MVP is back!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Yes but these aren't really football-literate people
          And then why do you even care?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            MVP is back!

I was pretty sure he would be MWP. As I posted earlier about the fans reaction, I said he was one of the best player and that was before he scored the penalty. And I think that if some fans showing hate, its only because they are bitter and have now realised that they are going to loose him and the team without him basically suck.

Comment

SM should not be taken as representative of majority opinion.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                SM should not be taken as representative of majority opinion.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

<<I do not join the anti-Taremi wave. He was FC Porto's best striker this decade, that's not even debatable. He had a weak season, due to his responsibility, but his name is not Pedro Pinho nor is he responsible for the soap opera of the summer of 2023. May Jamor (cup final vs sporting) be the stage for one last dance.>>

plus there are plenty of big porto accounts that still back him. Unfortunately some people here behave like we are newborns and every idiot who shit talks taremi on SM is representative of an entire fan base and that every one of these comments needs to be discussed here lol.

When you are a big player on a big club you will have haters. Simple as. Look at the love they showed taremi every week in that stadium for the past 4 years and tell me it was a bad relationship that he had with the fans lol.

Do you have any idea what real fans said about modric? Benzema? what arsenal fans said about havertz? What some united fans still say about bruno? What some city fans say about haaland? What arsenal fans said about ozil and alexis even after all they did? What arsenal fans said about giroud? Look what psg fans say now about mbappe...

When we post on this forum like teenage girls that their fans are being mean/ungrateful it makes US look like "Taze be doran reside" and actually matches stereotype that mentally iranians arent cut out for top level EU football. Stop perpetuating it.

Comment

Totally agree. I’ve often wondered why some of you go out of your way to find some negative comment from some obscure fan and post it here. I bet most of us don’t even bother clicking that link. Stop wasting your time and concentrate on the good. Some “fans” are always gonna talk some Shiite, that’s just the nature of the game Sunni. Let it go.

Comment

Happy to see him end the season on a high, so the namak nashnas "fans" get forced to keep their mouths shut. Onto bigger and better things Taremi!
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

The Court of Arbitration for Sport denied an appeal filed by Sporting on a fine imposed for the statements of former footballer Carlos Xavier on Mehdi Taremi.

A fine of 15,300 euros applied by the Disciplinary Council in October 2023, will stand.

In September, Carlos Xavier apologized to Taremi for the statements, refusing that the intention was “xenophobia or racism”.

Recall that he referred to Taremi as ‘the Muslim’, ‘the Muslim who did not know how to swim and now only knows how to dive’.

Comment

Obviously, Sergio Conceioa is on his way to AC Milan. He was supposed to extend his contract but since Porto's president will resign and the new president was elected, SC decided to not extend. Imagine if Mehdi joined Milan and would have SC as coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          Obviously, Sergio Conceioa is on his way to AC Milan. He was supposed to extend his contract but since Porto's president will resign and the new president was elected, SC decided to not extend.
                          Is he really going there? I thought he would go to England, or wait for Lazio or Inter to open up for him.
                          Plus I thought having a non criminal like AVB would actually make him want to stay more at Porto.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            The Court of Arbitration for Sport denied an appeal filed by Sporting on a fine imposed for the statements of former footballer Carlos Xavier on Mehdi Taremi.

A fine of 15,300 euros applied by the Disciplinary Council in October 2023, will stand.

In September, Carlos Xavier apologized to Taremi for the statements, refusing that the intention was “xenophobia or racism”.

Recall that he referred to Taremi as ‘the Muslim’, ‘the Muslim who did not know how to swim and now only knows how to dive’.
                            It was these sorts of comments from Sporting and Benefica fans and media that basically made refs be much more harsh with Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

It was these sorts of comments from Sporting and Benefica fans and media that basically made refs be much more harsh with Taremi.
                              It's ok Portugal doesn't have beaches like Bushehr they don't know how well Taremi can swim

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

It's ok Portugal doesn't have beaches like Bushehr they don't know how well Taremi can swim
                                It’s so ironic because boys from Bushehr grow up semi-aquatic. They are half fish lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X