Mehdi Taremi @ FC Porto | 2023/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Mehdi jan, hala baraye Teame Melli bad bazi kard, bashe... baraye Porto ke khodesho taghriban fada kard.
    He has been playing on a small contract and gave the club a very impressive 3 seasons by any measure.
    Even this season, his CL goals and performances helped the club make plenty of money.

With a team like Porto, you can't get emotional, they'll try to milk you for everything and then discard you like gristle.

He has every right to negotiate and sign with Inter. Damesh garm. He was advised well for once.
    He has every right to negotiate and coach has every right to not play him when/if he’s not training hard. As long as they’re paying him his wages they can even send him to train with u21 team. They don’t owe him anything more than the euros in his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
      “Taremi is an option, he will probably play the next one,” said Conceicao following his side’s win over Vitoria (via FcInterNews).

“His situation depends on his physical state, on how he returned from the international break, and his work in training. I’m paying attention to all of it.”

“I have seen and read that Taremi has undergone medical tests with other clubs and that I am saddened by the situation.

“But that’s not true. I’m not sad for anyone. He has a contract until June and I’ll be counting on him till then. This has been the same for all the players who left during my seven years at the club.

“There’s no controversy. It’s a question of form, quality and hard work. He will have his opportunities until the end of the season.”

So he’s not training hard enough and is out of form???
      Just Typical PC response
      Not buying half that bs..!

he just wants to keep the option of recalling him back to action open, if his hand is forced by results ..!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Quite happy about that. It's a good eyeopener but not only. The story on how Taremi prime was venerated by fans in Porto was quite exagerate. Porto social media post and some iranian flag here and there fooled some of us. They were just happy he did the job but nothing more. The second he start to decline or some transfer rumors were enough to ditch him.

Since his failed transfer last summer, I just don't care if he don't play against Arouca, Estoril or even Benfica. He bossed the league. This year he doesn't perform well and he played too much lately with WC and AC. let him rest and get his motivation back.
        He has spent 3.5 years with Porto. Of these 3.5 years, he has been looking at other clubs for at least 1 year... maybe longer. And that has coincided with a significant dip in form. Add in a WC, injury, and AFC tournaments. Plus he has been a fairly controversial player in the league.

Fan loyalty has its limits.

Taremi got what he wanted from Porto...maybe. and Porto hasn't gotten all that it wanted from him (not 4 years of effort, and no transfer fee either).

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
          “Taremi is an option, he will probably play the next one,” said Conceicao following his side's win over Vitoria (via FcInterNews).

“His situation depends on his physical state, on how he returned from the international break, and his work in training. I'm paying attention to all of it.”

“I have seen and read that Taremi has undergone medical tests with other clubs and that I am saddened by the situation.

“But that's not true. I'm not sad for anyone. He has a contract until June and I'll be counting on him till then. This has been the same for all the players who left during my seven years at the club.

“There's no controversy. It's a question of form, quality and hard work. He will have his opportunities until the end of the season.”

So he's not training hard enough and is out of form???
          What you expect him to say?
          That he is no more part of the plan and we moved on? Lol
          He gave kind of answer any pro coach will do!
          You are not dealing with Saket Elhami or Akbar Misaghian kind as coach lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back to the squad apparently!
            Eva is out but i still doubt he starts!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Back to the squad apparently!
              Eva is out but i still doubt he starts!

They’ve been playing like garbage recently, so he probably has no choice but to try and change things.

Comment

I don't think he'll start, but hopefully get subbed in at half time.

Comment

In refighemoon shoorosho Bala overdeh!

Big 4’ 2” kid, trying to prove his point
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

On bench. Hope it’s a close or losing match for Porto, which will give a sub sooner

Comment

“Taremi on the bench, the Iranian Tower”
                      GolTV announcer

Comment

And Porto down 0-1. lol

galeno own goal

bring in Taremi

Comment

Porto down 0-2

bring in Taremi

Comment

Mehdi warming up

Comment

Galeno pulls one back. 1-2

Comment

HT. Porto looked toothless until the last 10 minutes. Still need more firepower up front. Would be shocked if Taremi not subbed in in second half

Comment

Working...
                                X