Full time, Feyenoord win 3-2

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Ueda goal
      Jahanbakhsh assist

https://twitter.com/EtihadSportsHD/s...aZAZO17zQ&s=19

Vindicated for both his sub choices and keeping Ueda on

Full time, Feyenoord win 3-2
      To be fair, Alireza carelessness caused a turned over which lead to NEC's second goal.

Outside of that he was good. Smart passes, good tackling, got into good positions.

​​​​​

Comment

Guys, did ueda begin to take Gimenez place in starting lineup before or after they confirmed their champions place for next season?

Genuinely asking and wondering if he's only starting over Gimenez due to clinching of CL spot.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
          Guys, did ueda begin to take Gimenez place in starting lineup before or after they confirmed their champions place for next season?

Genuinely asking and wondering if he's only starting over Gimenez due to clinching of CL spot.
          It's was pretty clear PSV will be champions and Feyenoord number 2 months ago..

Gimenez just got worse and worse and Ueda wasn't doing anything either.. So it took a lot of time before he started Ueda instead. Now at the end of the season with Gimenez still being shite and probably leaving next year he's giving Ueda a chance.

Comment

Gimenez.,. lol
            i dont recall a more overrated mexican since chicharito perhaps..!!?
            he is destined to fail big in most other more physical and defensively stout EU leagues ... best off for him to switch teams in eredivisie..!!

Comment

Starting the last match of the season and possibly his last match at Feyenoord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Subbed out@ min 60!

Comment

They had 2 more points compared to last year they won the title(82 vs 84) and should have won the title again as 3rd team had 15 points less!
                  It just PSV had record year season with 91 points and have lost only one game!

Comment

Working...
                  X