Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Per "The" jan, he is injured.

Comment

It's groin injury. His previous groin injuries only last a handful of days.

On a somewhat related front, the CAM/occasional Right wing player Stengs had a horrific injury today (like PAG's injury). Would not be surprised if he's out for the rest of year, which should give Alireza a bit more playing time.

Comment

More details on Alireza's injury.

He injured his groin during his last appearance. Played through it.

reported that he will be out for few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          More details on Alireza's injury.

He injured his groin during his last appearance. Played through it.

reported that he will be out for few weeks
          So not only did he miss the PK but he manage to injure himself during it..?
          that was his last appearance .. wasnt it...??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

So not only did he miss the PK but he manage to injure himself during it..?
            that was his last appearance .. wasnt it...??
            It wasn't the penalty.
            He came on as a sub on Sunday and played about 20 minutes. That's when he injured himself

Comment

Hopefully next week?

Comment

not in the squad...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Whats up with ARJ ? Not playing any role at Feyenord ?
                  So no Arj, no Azmoun, no Taremi .... not a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    Whats up with ARJ ? Not playing any role at Feyenord ?
                    So no Arj, no Azmoun, no Taremi .... not a good time
                    Because he is injured same to Azmoun

Comment

It seems that it has been announced that Feyenoord will not be renewing his contract, and he is free to negotiate with other clubs.

Comment

Hopefully JB goes back to England. I know he wants that more than anything and I still believe that if he’s in the right situation he can succeed
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Hopefully JB goes back to England. I know he wants that more than anything and I still believe that if he’s in the right situation he can succeed
                          I don't think his body can handle it anymore! I really hope the best for him, but he needs a more laid back league.
                          However, considering how professional he is, he probably wants to extend his playing career enough to play one more World Cup. Maybe he goes to Greece? Saudi?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I don't think his body can handle it anymore! I really hope the best for him, but he needs a more laid back league.
                            However, considering how professional he is, he probably wants to extend his playing career enough to play one more World Cup. Maybe he goes to Greece? Saudi?
                            Greece is a great place for our players because they dont want to be bothered by a faster pace of play.

Comment

I think he will try to stay in Holland, maybe midtable team.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                I think he will try to stay in Holland, maybe midtable team.
                                that's his talent ceiling and probably his next best move left..!

Both Fey and AZ have shown interest but Only @ a vastly discounted pay-package..! which seems fair..!
                                tbf, he's already made huge bank in EPL , his hype is gone and he aint all that marketable anymore in the more elite EU leagues, if still footballing ambitious he'd take the discount and stay in Fey ...!

Comment

Working...
                                X