X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran (W) vs Russia (W) livestream

Second half will start soon

https://matchtv.ru/zhenskij_futbol/m...Rossija___Iran

Let's hope this insanity of forceful mandatory Hijab will soon come to an end. This is so inhumane. I feel sorry for Iranian female athletes.

Russia's third goal was due to bad refereeing, offside on the wing player who crossed ball to her team mates was not called.

Iran players are not professionals, so it was basically Nurses, Teachers, etc played against a Russian team whose players are professionals and one of them plays in English league. Top of that, mandatory Hijab is inhumane. Also I don't understand why legionnarires are not invited!!! I mean we all know that professionals from Iran disapora in USA and Europe would most probably not want to play for national team due to mandatory Hijab or other reasons, but I don't understand why the following are not invited?!!!

GK - Maryam Yektaei​ (Vavacars Fatih Karagumruk​, TURKIYE)
    GK - Parisa Geravandi​ (Ataşehir Belediyespor​, TURKIYE)
    DF - Marzieh Feyzi​ (Tomiris Turan, KAZAKHSTAN)
    MF - Hananeh Aminghashghay​ (Altay​, TURKIYE)
    FW - Fatemeh Ghasemi​ (Ataşehir Belediyespor​, TURKIYE)
    FW - Hadis Roustareh​ (Ilkadim Belediyespor, TURKIYE)

Comment

Next match will be on 18 July. Can watch from Match TV (Russia).

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post
        Second half will start soon

https://matchtv.ru/zhenskij_futbol/m...Rossija___Iran

Let's hope this insanity of forceful mandatory Hijab will soon come to an end. This is so inhumane. I feel sorry for Iranian female athletes.
        All this bullshit will end when I.R face their total collapse, they are already done after the last uprisings, the next one will be the nail in the coffin.

Comment

Lost the first game 4/0 and the second 2/0.

Comment

Working...
          X