Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2023 - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

They weren’t at fault for any of the goals. We have no DM, and our mid are very poor defensively. Teams can easily counter against us.
    First goal Kanaani got dribbled past like a traffic cone.

Second goal Beiro's positioning was bad. He was glued his left post which was already blocked by PP defenders, leaving the right side wide open.

Third goal Kanaani misjudged the ball trajectory and then bandari zad while opposing player had a easy flick on header pass. The shot also was savable, but Beiro could not.

These guys aren't TM starter material.

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

They weren't at fault for any of the goals. We have no DM, and our mid are very poor defensively. Teams can easily counter against us.
      Aghaeipour was doing whatever he wanted vs Kaanani. He just cant defend well. Good offensive output but he just cant defend. Beiro, you will never say he is bad so i wont even bother. He lacks the basics of a goalkeeper and that alone is enough for him to not be at the nt.

Comment

Kananizadegan made pgl team of the week 28..
        he scored under pressure pk and he was very effective on 4th goal.

gg buffon , maldini if had faraji they look like biravand and kananizadegan of first half too.
        first goal faraji poor decision to pass the ball to danial on that side of the field was reason for 1st goal...faraji falling on his butt on the second goal was classic. 3rd goal pp stopped for ref and lost concentration..

I go to war with biravand and kanani any time but definitely with out king faraji

Comment

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-25 at 9.11.21 PM.jpg
          Two more finals for THE GREAT PERSEPOLIS to win it all. They have their destiny in their own hands.

Praying for the blue governmental magic to stay away from the red glory and give us the deserved recognition. 🙏

I am sure after the game against SS Ahvaz, Everybody in the world knows that Persepolis is serious and will not give up easily. We want the championship and nothing less.
          Last edited by webmaster; 05-26-2024, 12:21 PM.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            WhatsApp Image 2024-05-25 at 9.11.21 PM.jpg
            Two more finals for THE GREAT PERSEPOLIS to win it all. They have their destiny in their own hands.

Praying for the blue governmental magic to stay away from the red glory and give us the deserved recognition. 🙏

I am sure after the game against SS Ahvaz, Everybody in the world knows that Persepolis is serious and will not give up easily. We want the championship and nothing less.
            Headache just got started,
            mooOOOODEH bonyadifar was announced
            Pp vs gaZHvin ref

Ss vs gg. Ss their favorite ref kazemi is ref.

Comment

Pp starting line up I hope
              gorgi is out aorn.

Biravand
              Danial. Kanani. Nemati hasan
              Alishah banlu masoud Orono
              Torabi eisa

Soroush ,faraji must bench..

If score first bringing in Asad bigi is must.

Need goal amiri,sorosh good subs in.

Osmar subs are usually horrible only time answered was last game.

gazvin last 20 minutes comes a live.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Headache just got started,
                mooOOOODEH bonyadifar was announced
                Pp vs gaZHvin ref

Ss vs gg. Ss their favorite ref kazemi is ref.

I remember growing up, waking up and seeing my dad watching Persepolis games back when they had jaame-jam logo. Thats what got me hooked in first place.

I promise he is one of most calm collected people but every time Mohsen Torki reffed Persepolis he would lose it

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I remember growing up, waking up and seeing my dad watching Persepolis games back when they had jaame-jam logo. Thats what got me hooked in first place.

I promise he is one of most calm collected people but every time Mohsen Torki reffed Persepolis he would lose it
                  😅😅 refs go under the skin mohsen torki for sure was one of them.....
                  problem is every ref is either pp fan or ss fan when growing up.

Comment

Both matches 0-0
                    15'

Comment

Perspolis 1-0. 30'
                      ss 0-0

Comment

Shams Azar is playing excellent. Giving us a lot of trouble. Our mids can't cut the ball off.

Comment

SA is such a good team. I am afraid if they keep on pressing Perspolis they may eventually score the equalizer. Osmar keep telling the players not to pull back but rather push forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Perspolis lucky to not have conceded. Esteghlal playing their usual boring football.
                            Goudarzi which I have mentioned many times shows why he is a must for TM and same goes for Rezaei. Very solid CB. Saed Daghighi is doing an excellent job.

Comment

Ht
                              pp 1 -0
                              Ss 1-0

Comment

Damn it. Shams scored as we all expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X