Hala hala gahremanha
    With highest payroll in week 25 play to spoil
    Pp chance of trophy.

sepahan new chant is
    With out moharam
    on the field
    We will never win a league.

hala hala gahremanha
    it's may again start thinking who to sign for next year. While we play for the trophy..

Hala halaha
    Ziremoonin
    Jamesh kon bro you can’t even beat us and you imply your better then us beat us first then come talk. Don’t be fooled and have a aroosi in ur ass cuz of 6-8 point gap. Yadet rafte Asadi az vasate zamin gozasht daretoon? Ageh hadi Mohammadi darvaze khalio Mizad Alan dashtin Gerye mikardin. Enghadr dg jame kasif be longo kiseh dadan I frankly don’t give 2 shits about this shit show anymore. In dastan ghahremanihaye kasife long va kasife va khoshhali tarafdarashoon. If there’s one thing we all know pp fans will take not winning afc title to grave with them.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      😂😂😂😂😂Pp fans instigate everything before during and after match and are always talabkar. Az oon Alishah oghdeyi maloome Che Gohi hastin
      Come on man. Your fans were throwing rocks at the Persepolis section and messaging online in support of it! After they realized what a f***up they've done they said they got caught up in the atmosphere, but that doesn't excuse them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Come on man. Your fans were throwing rocks at the Persepolis section and messaging online in support of it! After they realized what a f***up they've done they said they got caught up in the atmosphere, but that doesn't excuse them.
        why don’t they ever seperate the fans properly in Azadi? They do this on purpose and always blame everything on sepahan fans. That guy with the white hair is an idiot but the female Pp fans started everything by cussing and throwing water bottles at rocks from up top. You guys were cussing out Rezaeian the whole game and the throwing objects every stoppage. You fired I agrenade in your own section but no one has the balls to talk about this shit, but I won’t back down from any longi . You guys have the poruest set of fan base.

Comment

why don’t they ever seperate the fans properly in Azadi? They do this on purpose and always blame everything on sepahan fans. That guy with the white hair is an idiot but the female Pp fans started everything by cussing and throwing water bottles at rocks from up top. You guys were cussing out Rezaeian the whole game and the throwing objects every stoppage. You fired I agrenade in your own section but no one has the balls to talk about this shit, but I won’t back down from any longi . You guys have the poruest set of fan base.
          The girls were literally at a level above. That was the separation! We also expanded the female section because we had so many female fans.

You know how much intent it takes to throw a rock from the first level at Azadi to the upper bowl?

Don't even get me started on how your fans treat non Sepahan fans and women in Isfahan.

Comment

Jamesh kon bro you can’t even beat us and you imply your better then us beat us first then come talk. Don’t be fooled and have a aroosi in ur ass cuz of 6-8 point gap. Yadet rafte Asadi az vasate zamin gozasht daretoon? Ageh hadi Mohammadi darvaze khalio Mizad Alan dashtin Gerye mikardin. Enghadr dg jame kasif be longo kiseh dadan I frankly don’t give 2 shits about this shit show anymore. In dastan ghahremanihaye kasife long va kasife va khoshhali tarafdarashoon. If there’s one thing we all know pp fans will take not winning afc title to grave with them.
            I suggest preparation h to cool down the sooozesh
            vasseh HALA HALA GAHREMAN HAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I suggest preparation h to cool down the sooozesh
              vasseh HALA HALA GAHREMAN HAAAA
              The only soozesh is you guys being butthurt from getting eliminated from hazfi and potentially losing title to Ss. Enough is enough. Hoochigari has come along way for you guys and it will continue to.

Comment

The only soozesh is you guys being butthurt from getting eliminated from hazfi and potentially losing title to Ss. Enough is enough. Hoochigari has come along way for you guys and it will continue to.
                Man you care more about Esteghlal than Sepahan. Stop pretending.

Comment

The girls were literally at a level above. That was the separation! We also expanded the female section because we had so many female fans.

You know how much intent it takes to throw a rock from the first level at Azadi to the upper bowl?

Don't even get me started on how your fans treat non Sepahan fans and women in Isfahan.
                  He is sepahani/esteghlali
                  he is great to discuss pgl with
                  U get best of 2 worlds.

Comment

🤣🤣🤣
                    speaking of hazfi we got the most hazfi trophy as well.
                    Your esteghlali side just like norafkan is coming out of the closet....

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

He is sepahani/esteghlali
                      he is great to discuss pgl with
                      U get best of 2 worlds.
                      It's true. I hope he knows we all love him and we're just having some playful words here.

Comment

It's true. I hope he knows we all love him and we're just having some playful words here.
                        He is good sport...
                        every may he gets like this.
                        Come June he is counting his trophy for next year🤣

Comment

This is BS. You guys need to stop acting so innocent. I could give less of a shot bout Ss. With the way the play football I rather have Pp win the league

Comment

Man you care more about Esteghlal than Sepahan. Stop pretending.
                            That my friend is your biggest mistake. I am die hard sepahan fan. Good day

Comment

7 years and no wins for you vs sepahan in Azadi. In fact you have not even scored a goal against us in the last 3 league games.You guys played like crap. Get bent!
                              Rather lose every game to sepahan
                              but take trophy home.

Comment

League will basically be decided on whoever between PP or SS:

1. Is first to lose
                                2. gets two ties while the other side wins two games

Comment

Working...
                                X