Persian Gulf Pro League® | 2023 - 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more Beiro. Enough is enough!!!!

Persepolis really costing themselves the championship if they continue to start him...

And Niazmand isn't much better either! Same with Hossein Hosseini....

Pourhamidi and Akhbari might be our best bets...

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

1.he has lost his confidence since qatar match.
      2.he is accused of getting 15 million $ bribe
      3.he is accused cheating on his wife recently
      4.aluminum match goal

I think he be OK. We pp fans must support him.
      With out him we won't win anything this year.
      Without Beiro you may be able to finish first above Esteghlal

With Beiro, I expect Tractor to even finish ahead of PP...

Now mark my words...

Comment

Babak_iran
        naboooodi BEBINI
        SHOLEH SOOORAKH SHOOD

AZ TEAM E JENAZEH 3TA KHORDAN NOBAREH.

7 LOSES IN LAST 8 MATCHES FOR SHOLE ZARD.
        no penalty called on Ramin, questionable red card and a dozen missed chances. League is starting to slip away. Saket built a decent team and then they didn’t let him do his job. Sepahan GM has resigned. Sepahan fans want Azari and Seyed Salehi at the helm.

Comment

What kind of sick league allows a team that calls itself a sister of another club (Esteghlal Khuzestan and Esteghlal Tehran) to compete at the same level?

How many times has a Esteghlal satellite club beaten the main one?

Comment

Did Persepolis really get a $1mil offer for Berio lol
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

He's had his confidence lost even before Qatar match 🤣 remember that one goal early this season where he and rafiei made that own goal mistake? Someone needs to tally all the goals conceded from Beiranvand mistakes this season at PP
              He handled outside the box v Hong Kong , the fact that he wasn’t punished doesn’t make up for the fact that it was a ridiculous error

I don’t buy into the rumours he was bribed I think he’s been on a downward trajectory since 2018 that’s been covered up by the odd penalty save here and there
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post

no penalty called on Ramin, questionable red card and a dozen missed chances. League is starting to slip away. Saket built a decent team and then they didn’t let him do his job. Sepahan GM has resigned. Sepahan fans want Azari and Seyed Salehi at the helm.
                What the heck is Morais thinking getting married in the middle of the season?
                I now get why the fans are saying one theatre actress turned their whole season upside down.

Still can't believe people want Morais as TM coach.3

Azari as Sepahan CEO would be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                  He handled outside the box v Hong Kong , the fact that he wasn’t punished doesn’t make up for the fact that it was a ridiculous error

I don’t buy into the rumours he was bribed I think he’s been on a downward trajectory since 2018 that’s been covered up by the odd penalty save here and there
                  Yes, he's been making dumb mistakes for a few years now. He's a totally different player now compared to age 24-25. His football IQ used to be much higher then than now. Tbh I can't see the current Beiro putting on the same performance as the one vs Spain or Morocco in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

What the heck is Morais thinking getting married in the middle of the season?
                    I now get why the fans are saying one theatre actress turned their whole season upside down.

Still can't believe people want Morais as TM coach.3

Azari as Sepahan CEO would be amazing.
                    Azari make great head of iff.....
                    pgl is so hard to win
                    Moaris and Paco James learning it hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Without Beiro you may be able to finish first above Esteghlal

With Beiro, I expect Tractor to even finish ahead of PP...

Now mark my words...
                      Pp won 4-2...sepahan lost.
                      I personally dont have concern for pp with biro in goal.
                      on a 3 match winning streak
                      Win the derby and sole first place......
                      u seen my posts for years now and u see when i panic regarding team and a player.
                      0 concern regarding pp and biro in goal.

Comment

Moaris surviving losing 7 out 8 matches is crazy.
                        no persian coach will survive that in any level.
                        Again sepahan will be in race until last day so I guess it's worth sticking with him.

Comment

Moaris surviving losing 7 out 8 matches is crazy.
                          no persian coach will survive that in any level.
                          Again sepahan will be in race until last day so I guess it's worth sticking with him.
                          Sepahan has 5 year program with Morais currently under 2nd year. Doubt the fans pressure will let him stick around unless he at least delivers one cup this season. Sepahan should jus give moharram another chance after Morais is gone.

Comment

Sepahan has 5 year program with Morais currently under 2nd year. Doubt the fans pressure will let him stick around unless he at least delivers one cup this season. Sepahan should jus give moharram another chance after Morais is gone.
                            I am always on sepahan fan kanal.
                            and not one bit sepahan fans blame moaris.
                            they blame the gm and want azari.
                            sepahan job is safe for moaris for next year as well
                            No matter what. if there is sudden change it will be yahya going there.

Moharam will be sepahan hc several more times
                            Before he retire from coaching.he is 500kg gurriella in room when it comes to sepahan.his name will always be there.

Comment

The ref from sepahan Peykan match yesterday has been banned for the rest of the season. Che fayde sare teamo miboran bad davaro mahroom mikonan.

Comment

The ref from sepahan Peykan match yesterday has been banned for the rest of the season. Che fayde sare teamo miboran bad davaro mahroom mikonan.
                                Sarah team e maro ham bridan
                                gol hasan abdul karim offside nabood..

Comment

Working...
                                X