X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khodabandelou is about to move to PP

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
      Anyone wanna start a thread for Ghorbani moving to Orenburg from Sepahan for $1 million. New legionnaire
      Source?

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Unfortunately they didn't move forward with Kasra. Though interestingly enough, they really liked a 19 year old left back from Kia academy named Amirhossein Reyvandi, and they gave him a trial soon with the main squad.
        not true.

Kasra cannot move anywhere until august. He is 17 currently and must be 18 to transfer.

Rubin seems to be most likely destination as he had full trial and friendlies with their senior team.

CSKA were never in for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Source?
          https://matchtv.ru/football/matchtvn...sa_Gorbani_no_ kontrakt_jeshhe_ne_podpisan__sportdirektor_Orenbur ga

russian sources and orenburg director of football confirm, although deal is not done yet. Same ownership as Zenit who ghorbani starred and scored against in their friendly with sepahan. Their relationship is like a farm club, zenit youngsters oftened loaned there for PT. Would be a good move for ghorbani at this age, and a nice payday for sepahan. Betweeb Ghorbani, Yousefi, and HosseinNejad they should comfortably make EU 5 million in pure profit if they play their cards right.

Orenburg sports director Dmitry Andreev told Match TV that the club is interested in Iranian Sepahan midfielder Mohammad Ghorbani , but the contract with the player has not been signed.
          Earlier, journalist Ivan Karpov reported that Orenburg bought Gorbani for 1 million euros, the contract is for 3.5 years.

“Yes, we are interested in this football player, but the contract has not been signed yet,” Andreev told Match TV.

In the current season of the Iranian Championship and the Asian Champions League, Ghorbani played 20 matches for Sepahan, scored 2 goals and earned 4 yellow cards. As part of the Iranian youth team, the 22-year-old footballer scored 2 goals in three Asian Cup qualifying matches.

Comment

In other news that Milad Kor kid will be unbanned in 2 months can't believe he got 1 year ban for criticizing Marfavi and the federation. Wonder if Tractor will give him any time?

Comment

https://bobsoccer.ru/user/45282/blog...om-rubina.html

kasra taheri to rubin is a done deal per russian sources.

As his father is employed in russia FIFA gave him special permission to sign with rubin now, 6 months before his 18th birthday.

I think he becomes our youngest legionairre ever as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                https://bobsoccer.ru/user/45282/blog...om-rubina.html

kasra taheri to rubin is a done deal per russian sources.

As his father is employed in russia FIFA gave him special permission to sign with rubin now, 6 months before his 18th birthday.

I think he becomes our youngest legionairre ever as a result.
                Azmoun signed and played for Rubin at 17. I think Ezza was 17 too in atletico.

I am happy with this new Russian wave. We shouldn't dream, we are fully boycotted by the western countries, and whatever we achieved recently (impressive u17 wc, semi AC 2024, win against wales, Taremi/azmoun achievement) won't be enough to get our players in West Europe, even if we have the new Messi.
                At least Russia league is more professional, less hashie saz, have much more quality foreigners than IPL.
                ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Azmoun signed and played for Rubin at 17. I think Ezza was 17 too in atletico.

I am happy with this new Russian wave. We shouldn't dream, we are fully boycotted by the western countries, and whatever we achieved recently (impressive u17 wc, semi AC 2024, win against wales, Taremi/azmoun achievement) won't be enough to get our players in West Europe, even if we have the new Messi.
                  At least Russia league is more professional, less hashie saz, have much more quality foreigners than IPL.
                  ​​​​​​
                  yeah especially for these level players (Ghorbani, Mohebbi, Reyvandi) they are solid moves. Sepahan and our TM youth sides have been steadily attending different tournaments and friendlies in russia for the past decade, it is good to see that they are tracking some of the talents they see their longer term.

Kasra I think could have waited for western EU move but on flip side he gets to go early, rakhimov is a very reputable coach who has worked with iranians and he gets immediate integration into the first team setup, something that would be unlikely elsewhere.

I am very interested to see hosseinNejad, Yousefi, Razzaghinia, Andarz, Shakouri developments, and would not be surprised if out of those crop some do get more impressive western EU moves or in case of hosseinNejad especially top russian side.

Comment

yeah especially for these level players (Ghorbani, Mohebbi, Reyvandi) they are solid moves. Sepahan and our TM youth sides have been steadily attending different tournaments and friendlies in russia for the past decade, it is good to see that they are tracking some of the talents they see their longer term.

Kasra I think could have waited for western EU move but on flip side he gets to go early, rakhimov is a very reputable coach who has worked with iranians and he gets immediate integration into the first team setup, something that would be unlikely elsewhere.

I am very interested to see hosseinNejad, Yousefi, Razzaghinia, Andarz, Shakouri developments, and would not be surprised if out of those crop some do get more impressive western EU moves or in case of hosseinNejad especially top russian side.
                    Imo they shouldn't wait a western EU to come and jump on Russian opportunities. When even so called iranians in Europe don't do the job (Bayat, moshiri..), it is better to stop believing Santa Klaus exist.

Comment

Another point worth mentioning is that since russian clubs are not able to buy as many foreigners there is bigger emphasis on developing younger guys. You can see this in xis of even the bigger clubs. Many of the foreigners they do bring in now are quite young as well. Combined with the superior infrastructure, visibility, and coaching this is a solid environment for our youngsters to develop in, a massive upgrade to whatever is happening in PGPL

Comment

Misaghi just said Ghorbani to Russian club is done deal..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Misaghi just said Ghorbani to Russian club is done deal..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Not only that. He said zenit made official offer of EU 1.5 million to sepahan for hosseinNejad!

Comment

Not only that. He said zenit made official offer of EU 1.5 million to sepahan for hosseinNejad!
                            How legit is this source
                            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

He also gets to be with his father for emotional support. Could be key to the young lad
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

if only they still played in CL..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X